iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

life

Started by coxy, January 01, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

its funny how it works   a good friend passed away yesterday :( :(    his one son was expecting his first kid at the end of January  well it didn't happen it was born 1150pm last night  8)  funny how one life ends and another starts a few hours later  in the same family  :)

Chuck White

My condolences for the departed and welcome to the new life!  :(   :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

Sorry to hear of your friend.
I have seen the new birth and than the death.  :(   More than a few times. Circle of life.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

gspren

Let us all hope the family can focus on the joy and not the grief.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

WV Sawmiller

Coxy,

Sorry for your loss. Congrats on the new arrival.

Maybe the baby will keep everyone too busy to dwell on the loss. If you are like me certain things remind you of loved ones who have passed on and makes me think "I wish my kids/grandkids had the pleasure of spending more time with them."
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

VictorH

Condolences to you and the family. 

It is funny how life sometimes works out.  I missed my Grandmothers funeral because my wife was giving birth to our daughter.  My grandfather's sorrow was tempered some with the arrival of a great granddaughter.

Thank You Sponsors!