iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

One step closer

Started by Magicman, January 05, 2011, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I told Da customer dat if he had made one step closer to Da log, he would have gotten Da limbs trimmed off.   ;D

I got yoopered up and forgot to attach the picture.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pigman

When a customer brings in logs with 2ft limb stubs I hand them a can of chainsaw gas. They always ask what the gas is for and I reply" I assume you ran out of gas while trimming the logs." ::)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Busy Beaver Lumber

You should have mounted it to a piece of plywood at the base and told him that his coat rack was ready to be picked up. :)
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

redbeard

I made the mistake when i first got my mill of trying to roll a log with limb stubble on it and i hooked a hydraulic line got lucky didnt' hurt nothing but i make sure logs are well shaved now. That log would make a nice hat rack though.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on January 05, 2011, 08:13:23 PM
I told Da customer dat if he had made one step closer to Da log, he would have gotten Da limbs trimmed off.   ;D

You talk funny.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bill Gaiche

Jeff I think that Tennessee lingo has slid down to Mississippi. bg

Magicman

Ya'll had better quit chucking my wood !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ATLGA

" Hey you woodchucks!... Quit chucking my wood!"  I love that commercial!! nothing a good varmint rifle couldnt fix.
America First.

Thank You Sponsors!