iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone close to Louisville Ky want to visit. On april 30.

Started by semologger, April 29, 2009, 10:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semologger

Im in this area today and tomarow. I figured we could go around town today. Its been to wet to work back home so took a ride with the better half. She has a new store in corydon In. Me and the little one would of just be sitting at home so why not. Dont want to get to far away we are in corydon In. Little one is only 10 months old. I think its going to rain so thats a bummer. Thanks Semo

CLL

Talk to  Cedarman he is only about 30 minutes from Corydon, on top of that he's a wealth of good information. Only problem I had visiting him was, when I left I kept thinking of all the nice equipment he has. :D :D
Too much work-not enough pay.

semologger

I thought about going for a return visit. He is pretty close. I didnt know if there were anyone else wanting to show off all there toys.  ;D

semologger

Well we went into louisville this afternoon. Didnt take to long to get away from there man i hate big cities. Didnt make it any better  that the Ky Derby is this weekend. Man the town was packed. We drove around the Churchhill Downs that place is huge. I ended up talking better half to go to the Bass pro shops. That was a nice treat one of the nice ones ive been in second to Springfields. I need to come back up when its not so many people around.

We will be heading to Murray Ky tomarrow afternoon.

Thank You Sponsors!