iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Life can change quickly

Started by Patrick NC, August 10, 2022, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrifictimbersllc

Sorry for your loss, Patrick.

Dennis
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

bigblockyeti

Patrick,

I'm very sorry to hear this, I know it's difficult for your family but your dad's suffering is now over and he's in a better place.  I hope the good memories that can be cherished help overcome the sadness of loss.

RichTired

Patrick,
    So sorry, my condolences to you and your family. 
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Chuck White

My prayers and condolences to you and family Patrick.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

boonesyard

Sorry for your loss, condolences. 
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

Ricker

Sorry for your loss Patrick.  My sincerest condolences, I can feel for you as I lost my dad in July.  

Ron Scott

~Ron

Nebraska

Very sorry for your loss as well. Glad your father is at peace with lord now and not suffering. Safe travels to you and your family.

SawyerTed

Patrick, I'm praying for you and your family that peace and comfort find you.  I am so sorry.  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Magicman

Patrick, I am so sorry and offer my condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Poquo

So sorry for your loss Patrick , you and your family are in our prayers.
2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

Bruno of NH

Patrick
Sorry for your loss , prayers for you and your family. 
Bruno 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

ron barnes

Sorry for your loss.  Prayers for the family.

samandothers

sorry for your loss.  It is hard losing one's parents.  As the grief reduces you will think of him often as you do stuff that remind you of him and enjoy fond memories.

Bricklayer51

Patrick sorry for your loss i share your feelings my dad passed away last week

Thank You Sponsors!