iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

10 worst tree felling videos

Started by Jim_Rogers, January 16, 2010, 06:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

If this is posted in the wrong place, feel free to move it.
or if you don't wish it to be here then delete it.....

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/01/13/tree-removal-fails/
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

stonebroke

How hard is it to move cars when you are felling trees?

Stonebroke

Brad_bb

Half of these must be setups!  How is it that none of these halfwits got the saw stuck in the tree and are so stupid other wise....
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Rooster

In order for them to get their "chainsaw operator's license", they were required to purchase a lifetime subscription to "Murphy's Law Monthly".  Next month's issue highlights the health benefits of deep muscle massage through the use of  falling timber....Also, "How to keep from drowning in the shallow end of the gene pool".

Anybody ever read any of the back issues?
"We talk about creating millions of "shovel ready" jobs, for a society that doesn't really encourage anybody to pick up a shovel." 
Mike Rowe

"Old barns are a reminder of when I was young,
       and new barns are a reminder that I am not so young."
                          Rooster

Qweaver

You wonder how people can be so dumb.  I'm really cautious when I'm working in the woods and around the saw...but then I think about what a dumb move it was for me to fall down those steps.  I guess we can all make a dumb mistake from time to time.
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

Carpenter

What I saw there was a 100% success ratio.  Those trees all hit the ground :D.  Gravity still works. 

Ianab

Quote from: Carpenter on January 19, 2010, 12:44:26 AM
What I saw there was a 100% success ratio.  Those trees all hit the ground :D.  Gravity still works. 

Well there was the one where it hit the Doofus's foot, but I guess it hit the ground after he dragged his mashed toes out from under it.  :D

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

moonhill

Yup, 9.8m/s squared, depending on where you are, gravity varies a little.  That last one was a killer, how many times did it bounce?

Tim
This is a test, please stand by...

Magicman

Stupidity is alive and well.....Thanks,  I needed a chuckle..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hollywoodmfg

Do ya think these guys are smart enough to learn from their mistakes? There is A time or too that you should hire the right man and not do it yourself.   

Mad Professor

Bob Villain just put out another, craftsman "pro logger saw".  Cut a 70% notch, then through the hinge, tree fell 90 angle to intended drop.

donny hochstetler

I think these guys are relativly new at the art of tree cutting cause there not dead YET :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!