iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

photo displays

Started by Gunny, March 02, 2005, 08:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunny

I just needed to say that I'm fascinated with the "random" presentation of photos which greet me every time I try to enter this forum--they're so great that I find that I'm forgetting why I even wanted to enter a Board!

And every time I observe the homes and cottages, barns, tool/work shops, and arts and crafts that the members have created, I warmly remember where it is that I really belong.  I've been doing these things for most of my almost-60 years and am delighted to see that so many others are part of a similar "tribe."  Regardless of what some might wish us to believe, working in the timber is not always about "plunder", as the beautiful displays you all offer the world's viewers attest to. 

One day I'll corner mama-san long enough to load some of our own to show you all.  Thanks so much for the enlightenment.

sandmar

Whew Gunny...thought I was the only one having trouble getting by those pics. I start with one and follow that thread and that leads to another and another and another....well you get the idea....then I have a hard time keeping up with the current posts.Oh well,just more time on the FF  ;D

Sandmar.......thanks Jeff!

Thank You Sponsors!