iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Here I sit

Started by Quartlow, March 04, 2005, 02:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

goofing off. took all morning just to split a load of firewood, the wagon is baxcked up to tshop door and I just don't have the get up and go to unload it 

I feel like this guy  smiley_chop workiing all day and getting no where  ::) ::)
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Fla._Deadheader

Ever get the feeling yer talking to yerself, too ???  :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm having a lazy afternoon myself. My Ladyfriend Celest and I went to the Amish market for lunch in Annapolis and wandered around the shops now I'm home trying to convince myself to go load the truck for a dump run tomorrow. Ah well mabe later.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Paul_H

I had no plans today and thought it might be a real slow day around here but my Dad called just after 9:00 am.He said he bumped into an old freind of mine that was wondering how we were doing up here and Dad wondered if he could bring him up for a visit(just over an hours drive)

Certainly!

My old freind Maurice is a French Canadian and is in his mid eighties now,spry as can be too.His son Robert and I grew up together and Maurice was one of those patient type of people that would treat a kid with the same respect that he would show an adult and if you would listen to him,could learn a lot.
We sat today and drank coffee and caught up on the last four years since I last saw him and he told Dad and I some stories from his childhood.Afterward we went outside and wandered around the property.
Then we headed into town and had lunch at the Steakhouse before they headed back to Squamish

It was a really nice visit.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Quartlow

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on March 04, 2005, 03:59:18 PM

Ever get the feeling yer talking to yerself, too ???  :D :D :D

All the time!!  :D especially when I'm talking to the wife  :o :o :o :)
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Pete J

Quartlow

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Quartlow

Careful? what are you thinking  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Jeff

Quote from: Quartlow on March 04, 2005, 07:44:39 PM
Careful? what are you thinking  :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh nuthin, nuthin atall. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woodmills1

and meanwhile I took the next to the last of what seems like 10,000 loads out of my mother in laws/sister in laws lowell house.  At least its feeding my burgoning EBAY thing.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sawguy21

I remember that one too, Jeff :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!