iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas

Started by Jerry, December 23, 2010, 07:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Just wanted to wish all you sawyers and wannabee sawyers a very merry Christmas. Have a good one. :D :D :D :D
LT40G28 Manual Woodmizer

fishpharmer

Glad you included us wannabe's, thanks Jerry. 8)

Merry Christmas to you and all the FF family.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Magicman

So I'll wish you, all of the Forestry Forum Family and a few "Has Beens" a Merry Christmas.  :D :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bill Gaiche

Same here, Hope everyones dreams and wishes are fulfilled and be safe. Headed for Steamboat Springs, Co Sunday morning taking family and grandkids skiing. bg

paul case

merry christmas youall from everyone here at the case ranch.

have fun bill. and be carefull skiing. try not to break anything. and
happy new year too.   pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

sawman

Merry Christmas to all here at the Forestry Forum, and may everyone have a blessed and prosperous new year.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

captain_crunch

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
from the Crunch Bunch
Bev,Brian,Jered,Kristen and Shorty
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

customsawyer

Merry Christmas everyone and I am also glad to be included in the wannabe's.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

backwoods sawyer

Merry Christmas to all here at the forestry forum from the dusty work shop here at Backwoods Custom Milling. Sawmills and backroom workshops have a long proud history of bringing people together at this time of year. May you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

5quarter

Merry Christmas to all from a would be wannabe who wants to be a wannabe!  ;D

Chet
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Dave_

Merry Christmas to all from Dave and Barbie :)

weisyboy

wish you all a merry christmass and a happy new year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnJ8jsw4BSo
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

Meadows Miller

Gday

To All My Good Mates on The Forum I Wish You All a Happy and Safe Christmass and a Great Start To The New Year   ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Best Regards Christopher McMahon

4TH Generation Timbergetter

sdunston

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe new year,ohh and let the sawdust fly 8)
thanks,
Sam and the gang at southroadfarm.
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

John S

Merry Christmas to all from a wannabe ready to tackle a dozen or so white pines in a few. 
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

houtwurm

prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar
merry christmas and a happy new year
homemade bandmill
stihl ms 441
case 5130 with alo quicke q690 us loader
homemade sawbench

DeepWoods

Merry Christmas to all of the Forestry Forum Members, from the DeepWoods of Minnesota
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Chuck White

Merry Christmas from our house to yours.  smiley_christmas

May next year be even better than this one.   8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Burlkraft

Quote from: Chuck White on December 24, 2010, 11:07:21 AM
May next year be even better than this one.   8)

It wouldn't take much  :D  :D  :D

I for one am glad to see the year come to an end,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone  smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_hellow_im_here
Why not just 1 pain free day?

sandhills

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to everyone from us here on the edge of the sandhills!
                                                       Pat,Teresa, Chad, Abbey, Alyssa and Rylie

Peder McElroy

Merry Chrstmas from the central coast of California.
Great video Weisyboy.

Bibbyman

Merry Christmas everyone  8)

It's starting to look like Christmas here.  It started snowing in the night and we now have about 3" of wet snow sticking to everything.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jerry

Just want you all to know that I include myself one of the wannabees. I am just cutting for myself.
LT40G28 Manual Woodmizer

redbeard

Merry Christmas & Happy new year 

to all from Whidbey woodworks Oak Harbor Wa.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

barbender

Merry Christmas from the Alger family in Deer River, MN everyone!
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!