iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

need help to identify this husq chainsaw

Started by jimbarry, November 20, 2011, 03:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cut4fun

:D about time post #4 I told you to look for that tag right there too  :D  353  smiley_bounce

jimbarry

Quote from: Cut4fun on November 22, 2011, 01:10:11 PM
:D about time post #4 I told you to look for that tag right there too  :D  353  smiley_bounce

I read "...handle gap.."  as handle grip[/]... thakns to dyslexia, it takes a little longer for some stuff to sink in.

Cut4fun

Quote from: jimbarry on November 22, 2011, 01:17:24 PM
Quote from: Cut4fun on November 22, 2011, 01:10:11 PM

I read "...handle gap.."  as handle grip[/]... thakns to dyslexia, it takes a little longer for some stuff to sink in.

:D I spell bad but not usually off that bad where gap would mean grip.  Now that is funny.

Well at least you got a good saw to start with now.  smiley_turkey_dancing

jimbarry

So with this 353G, and I know I got another on the shelf needing a new case too, I wonder is the 353G worth setting up to mill some spruce logs. Logs would be at the most 20-22"  at the butt.  And maybe some smaller spruce (12").

Cut4fun

JMO From the 353's I ran I wouldnt mill nothing with them 51.7cc    3.3 hp.   Dont you have a bigger cc saw for milling 60cc+ 70 80 for smaller milling?

jimbarry

I guess strongest one I got would be a 357xpg but it needs a piston, so it ain't that strong at the moment. That leaves me with the 353G and the two smaller Stihls. Maybe milling a little bit of stud lumber to build a workshop is a pipe dream.

Bruce_A

WD 40 works wonders as a cleaning product.

Thank You Sponsors!