iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

box elder

Started by turningfool, December 13, 2006, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turningfool

got some big cookies from someone special in texas..preturned one and wow! :o

SwampDonkey

Have ya seen Kevin's new avatar? Looks like the underbelly of a crab. Or ceremonial getup of some lost jungle tribe. Maybe even an alien. :D :D :D

That's a cool avatar Kevjay.  :) 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

turningfool

yeah kevin thats a one of a kind avatar for sure :o

turningfool

its official..kevjays box elder platter is finished..pics in my gallery as i still cant figure how to post pics on here ;D

beenthere

turningfool
Go to the Help tab up top, and follow the directions that da Boss has posted. The pics in your gallery are "nice" but too small and tiny to see well. With the instructions, they can be blown up to larger size and much easier to view. You can help us a lot by doing that, and your projects will be easier for all to see. It's not tough, just takes your interest and care, I believe.  The best to you.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

I added a couple here. Tom, try not to use spaces or odd characters in filenames, that's why you get %202% inserted in their places. Also, we won't be able to search threads for your photos if you use unconventional filenames. ;)

Once you get the photo in your gallery, click on one and it comes up with a line of code under the picture.

example

[img]https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/14594/Picture%202%7E18.jpg [/img]

Which is pasted into your post by copying it with ctrl-C (copy to clip board) after you click and hold-left mouse button and drag across the line to the end, then release. Then, hit Ctrl-V in your post.  Or by hitting the link that does it automatically. It's just under the code. Good to have your gallery page open in one tab/window and your posting in another window/Tab. Go through Jeff's tutorial and you'll have no trouble. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

TexasTimbers

Wow that's nice Tom. You didn't have to do that but I know the wife will be thrilled. Me too. ;) Thanks for all that effort. :)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

WDH

I'm thrilled, and I didn't even get oneĀ  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

That's really nice work Tom, no matter what angle you look from. ;D

leweee

I couldn't help myself Tom had to make it bigger. ;D

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

turningfool

ty lewee i'm working on it..gettin there slowwww but sure

farmerdoug

TF,

That is a great looking plater.  You sure have fun turning, don"t you.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

turningfool

its my niche farmer..i really enjoy it and literally give 90% of the stuff away when its finished just to brighten someones day ;D

Thank You Sponsors!