iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

61 is Here

Started by Magicman, March 29, 2024, 07:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Yup, looks like we made 61 together:  LINK   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

Congrats Lynn and Miss Pat
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Old Greenhorn

Congratulations! I figured that was what it was all about! You guys have a sweet and shining story and are both such nice people. I am honored to know you both!
Enjoy the day! ffcool
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

SawyerTed

Congratulations!  Best wishes and enjoy!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

doc henderson

congratulations.  you both always seem very happy together.  I think we may make it too complicated these days.  And still the magic man. :thumbsup:
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

RetiredTech

Congratulations! That's the way it's supposed to be done. It couldn't happen to two nicer people. Keep that magic going. :thumbsup:
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

WV Sawmiller

Congratulations to Lynn and condolences to Miz Pat, as appropriate. ffcheesy
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

barbender

Congratulations to you two lovebirds!❤️
Too many irons in the fire

chet

May you enjoy many more years together.  smiley_love
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

LIL

:smitten: Congratulations,  in today's day and age that is something of an achievement for sure.  Offering our heartfelt congratulations for this anniversary and many more to come xxx

LIL (& Ianab) 
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

B.C.C. Lapp

Congratulations to you both.     What a wonderful thing to have spent your lives together.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Andries

Congratulations, wishing both of you health and happiness!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

JD Guy

I join all of the other Congratulatory Wishes and agree that long lasting marriages should be well celebrated ffcool . 

Magicman

Thanks to everyone for the Kind Words and Well Wishes.

PatD and I had a very pleasant day celebrating our Elopement Anniversary today.  Just eating and then some time letting her do a bit of shopping.

IMG_5492~0.JPG
Her favorite is a dozen CharGrilled Oysters.

IMG_5491~0.JPG
And of course I opted for a Bowl of Seafood Gumbo.

IMG_5493~0.JPG
And then the restaurant treated us with a Hot Brownie Sundae "on the house".

On the way home we stopped at a ChickFil A for a sandwich and after we sat down Pat noticed our table number......Yup #61.  ffsmiley
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Resonator

Number 61! Like it was meant to be! :smitten:
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

thecfarm

This thread makes me smile!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!