iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stihl 088 or Husky 3120

Started by DanManofStihl, June 07, 2004, 08:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treeape

Baileys and Cannon sell different types of spacers to run Stihl bars on Huskys. I have never used them, but I know there available.

oldsaw

Quote from: treeape on February 03, 2007, 03:40:03 PM

Baileys and Cannon sell different types of spacers to run Stihl bars on Huskys. I have never used them, but I know there available.

I've got the Cannon spacer on my 3120 in order to run the Stihl bars.  It isn't a "perfect" deal, since you really have to lengthen the slot in the Stihl bar in order to have any sort of adjustment at all.  Not hard to do, but it's a bit more work than "plug and play".

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Michael

Kevjay
I told you my name was Michael. I sold the saw to Jim (above) and he took it to Japan. It was new also. This saw is new in the box but the cylinder is just slightly used (looks new) and is ported by Ken Dunn. My offer stands unless someone comes up with the money before you do.   Mike
If you need saws or parts I may be able to help.

TexasTimbers

Yes Mike, for some reason I could not find you anywhere but Furby did and pointe dme in the right direction and Jim gave you a good reccomendation via PM.
I didn't mention you by name because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
As I said thanks for the offer - if I decide to go that route and you still have that saw I will get it. It's a good deal. But I have settled on the 23HP slabber for now.
Thanks.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

jokers

Hi kevjay,

I didn`t realize that Michael was the person offering the saw, I`ll vouch for his credibility in the transactions that I`ve had with him, `course I realize that you are now looking at the dedicated slabber.

Sorry about the knock Chris, you know that I just can`t pass up a friendly pot shot!  ;D  :D

Thank You Sponsors!