iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lookin For..

Started by Bobus2003, February 03, 2013, 05:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobus2003

I'm on the Hunt for a pair of JD 648G skidders.. I don't care if there Cable or Grapple, Single, Dual or Swing. Series II or III or Straight G's..Wanting to keep in the 50K Each Range.. Let me know if any of ya know of any.. Doesn't really matter on location, tho closer to SD the Better..

Also lookin around for a Good used Tigercat Bogie Skidder, and Specs... Don't care on its configuration either.. Clam-Bunk or Dual Arch..

snowstorm

milton cat has a few 648's along with a lot of cats 525 and 535's. all grapple also a tj and a tigercat. they will wheel an deal or at least they do with me

smwwoody

Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

snowstorm

thats in brewer me. dont know what they have elsewhere. thats what they had last week when i was there

woodtroll

You leaving the oil patch? Coming back to the woods?

Bobus2003

Quote from: woodtroll on February 03, 2013, 07:08:05 PM
You leaving the oil patch? Coming back to the woods?

Yeah I came back too the woods for a bit, But wasn't makin the $$.. But I got a Job with a Utility Construction Company, and they want some Custom Equipment Built. Already Bought a '82 518 (Shooks that was sitting on the Bush Ranch) And now I'm in need of the JD's to build more of these:

And want to mount one of these 650 Texoma Drills on the Bogie Skidder:
http://images.traderonline.com//img/9/dealer/4017028/96599434_3thumb_550x410.jpg

oldseabee

I'll check around here in the South East.

rick f

Try this guy he has a couple 648's.
There listed on one of the 2 banned sites also. Open his web site and click on the picture of it , info comes up.

Good luck, Rick
664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

Bobus2003

Started off lookin for 2 648's and found a helluva deal and looks like i'll end up with 3 648's for a 100k.. Now i'm hunting for 3 Sets of Tires.. gonna have a good chunk of change in this before too long..lol

oldseabee

I've got a line on the 648's and may have one on the tiger cat tandem skidders. I did message you with my email but never heard back.

rick f

I sent an e-mail and never heard back
664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

Thank You Sponsors!