iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Used up one of my 900 lives today...

Started by Kbeitz, March 22, 2016, 06:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyrick

I was looking at those photos and thought that looks like West Virginia hills, then I read your location was in PA and remembered when we used to visit my Aunt in PA that there was a law that you had to curb the wheel of a car when you parked it. As you know there's good reason for that. :D You should take that old dozer and attach a drag blade to it and flatten out that mountain you live on  :) I once was bush hogging a road in Southern Ohio when suddenly my tractor wheel slipped over the side and started to roll over, I bailed out thinking it was going over the side. I landed so hard on my foot that I thought I broke my ankle, as I was watching my tractor going over the side it suddenly leveled out and continued going down the road by its self like nothing happened. It didn't stop until it hit a tree. :o
LT 35 hydraulic portable "73"Ford 335 tractor - lots of chains

Kbeitz

Quote from: Arkyrick on March 30, 2016, 07:31:04 PM
I was looking at those photos and thought that looks like West Virginia hills, then I read your location was in PA and remembered when we used to visit my Aunt in PA that there was a law that you had to curb the wheel of a car when you parked it. As you know there's good reason for that. :D You should take that old dozer and attach a drag blade to it and flatten out that mountain you live on  :) I once was bush hogging a road in Southern Ohio when suddenly my tractor wheel slipped over the side and started to roll over, I bailed out thinking it was going over the side. I landed so hard on my foot that I thought I broke my ankle, as I was watching my tractor going over the side it suddenly leveled out and continued going down the road by its self like nothing happened. It didn't stop until it hit a tree. :o

That would take a lot of Bull Dozen...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

crowhill

And I thought there were hills in Vermont!
TimberKing B-20, Kubota M-4900 w/FEL with tooth bar, hyd thumb and forks, Farmi winch, 4 chain saws.

Kbeitz

This is just a few miles from me...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!