iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What’s your workout 🏋️‍♀️

Started by Walnut Beast, March 04, 2021, 04:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Quote from: Walnut Beast on July 02, 2022, 05:52:26 AM
Workin the guns 💪. Preacher curls. And for the farmer curls 🚜💪

That's the beer that OGH shows in his pics, just for size comparison surely.  ;) ;)
Making it through another year '21-'22 in General Board
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Walnut Beast

I would say that counts as a workout 😂. Double bonus keep in shape and some nice wood 👍

SwampDonkey

Snow shoe/hike in winter and running a clearing saw all week this time of year. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Old Greenhorn

Workout? HAH! At my age and with  my workload I am just happy to have minimum aches and pains so as I can walk and bend and lift stuff. The work is hard enough. The other day I loaded this trailer by hand from the end with a helper and some hookeroons, nothing else. I felt that the next morning.

Advil and the afore mentioned cheap adult beverage are near constant companions.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Walnut Beast

Try it you might like it! A pre workout and the war paint came on then it was banging the weights. 135 lb. preacher curls. Bring it on young bucks 😂💪 . Just because your older doesn't mean you need to be a wimp!

Walnut Beast

Farmers walk?? That's what it's called. Pick up some weights of anything and go for a walk. Walk around somewhere and set down then take a lap without them then grab them and keep repeating. You will feel it! 1/2 mile with a couple 45s and 1/2 without

Southside

Looks like some comfy tennis shoes you are wearing in the next to the last photo.   :D  :D  :D 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Walnut Beast

😂 That's actually my wife and several years ago she competed in the bikini class and did really well and was set to get a pro card but things happen in life. I'll see if I can find a picture sometime 

Ljohnsaw

Today's workout was the "stair-master".  I was putting up my east wall beam (two section over 5 posts with 8 braces).  Up the ladder (12 rungs), hook up some winches, down the ladder, crank the winches, up the ladder, fiddle with something, down the ladder, crank some more...  Then fit the braces, down the ladder, lower a little, up the ladder, check (not enough)...  You get the idea.  Probably up and down in excess of 50 times from about 8 am to 8 pm.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Walnut Beast

If you want big or should I say respectable arms ? Work your Triceps!!!
💪💪

gspren

I'll be honest and say I don't exercise just for the sake of exercise. I seem to stay busy and occasionally take my bicycle for a ride but that's more for enjoyment and I usually smoke a cigar while I'm riding. It seems that more of my friends that jogged and made an effort to exercise are dead and nobody can figure out why, at least when I croak they can say he ate too much, drank too much, and smoked cigars. I'm happy!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Walnut Beast

Nothing wrong with that! I might add to make things even more enjoyable look into a E bike. My buddy got one for hunting and I asked if he liked it and his response was a couple choice words and I do 😂. I'm looking at them now.  Here is his bike

gspren

Quote from: Walnut Beast on August 21, 2022, 06:22:06 AM
Nothing wrong with that! I might add to make things even more enjoyable look into a E bike. My buddy got one for hunting and I asked if he liked it and his response was a couple choice words and I do 😂. I'm looking at them now.  Here is his bike

I am looking at one for hunting, Radrunner 2, it has a lower step through frame.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Walnut Beast

When your wife says your arms are smaller 😩. When she says they are 
coming back big time 🤩. Just working the shoulders and triceps. Shoulder presses, tricep cable push downs. Throw a little cardio in to pump that heart. If you can't walk then crawl! If you can't run then walk! People that say why would you do that? Why not 💪

Walnut Beast

Quote from: Walnut Beast on August 10, 2022, 06:36:04 AM
😂 That's actually my wife and several years ago she competed in the bikini class and did really well and was set to get a pro card but things happen in life. I'll see if I can find a picture sometime
Found a few pictures of her in the black hair and pink suit

Walnut Beast

No candy boy here! Mow for 3 1/2 hours with a broken self propelled mower and find out what a workout is 😂.

Walnut Beast

jimbarry

Our workout routine, 1-6 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.

Walnut Beast

Jimberry when your working hard like that it's a good treat to make and eat some of those tasty doughnuts you make 💪

Thank You Sponsors!