iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

fish again tonight

Started by tule peak timber, January 28, 2023, 09:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tule peak timber

Blackened Bluefin,Tatsoi greens, Japanese turnips and daikon, Korean daikon. Stuff from my garden and the ocean.

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Magicman

Looks good but I have no idea what it is.  food3
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

You didn't mention anything about the table....MM - think of it as catfish, dandelions, sweet potatoes, and rice.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

tule peak timber

Tuna fish, radishes, and greens.  I put in a winter garden this year with a lot of different leafy greens, and a wide assortment of Asian veggies. The local tuna is a trade out for some of my Alaskan salmon.
 Our kitchen island is 3 inch thick English walnut, bar top epoxy finish.

21incher

Looks great. My winter greens come from a grow tent in my basement. We just tried a 10 pound box of yellowfin steaks from Costco and have really been enjoying it. It's hard to find fresh seafood around here.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

We are too hot here in the summer to grow the green leafy crops, so I do better in the winter garden with light frost covers. Mostly brassica greens of which there are dozens that like cool weather to develop sweetness. The spring onions and carrots are to die for. Stir-fry's, salads, and steamed veggies every night with a protein and rice or potatoes. This summer I'm going to focus on Floriani corn as a fresh ground addition to the house table fare.

Thank You Sponsors!