The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Chainsawr, The Worlds Largest Inventory of Chainsaw Parts

Smith Sawmill Service

Author Topic: E-bay Auction to support the Forestry Forum = Special Edition LogRite Canthook  (Read 6673 times)

Offline Frank_Pender

• Senior Member x2
  • I need to edit my profile!
    • Share Post
You know Roxie, I truly understand that.  I purchased quart of delicious syrup for around $115, a product that is very consumable.   Am I sorry I did such a thing, NO.  Some people thought, and still do, I was crazy.   Money well spent, for a great cause.   I have been honored with a special green handled Pickaroon, hand deliverd by Kevin, himself.  I have 10 blue handled ones right now, 3 4' pvs, a nonhandle scale stick in stock ( going out today today to a customer) and a handled one I use for demos and around the mill, a log carrier and two log stand attatchments in stock,  24" cant hook, 1 24" fiberglass pv,but no green handled cant hook.  Would I like to add it to my collection and demos, yes.   Can I afford such an action right now, no.  Sometimes my humor is a bit dry, coming from such a part of this country.  Like we are to have 3" to 6" of rain over the next couple of days, yet most of the time my humor is quite dry, considering. :'(

I am just a youngen here on the Forum, I have only been here since about December of '02. :'(

I have gained a great number of friends and acquaintances as well as been able to dispose of a few Maple burls from time to time.   I even sent one to Jeff to put on the "block" to support the Forum.  He asked if it was ok if he kept it, for himself.   That was fine with me, as it was his to do as he wished.    If he wants me to offer one for the "block" again, it is a done deal.  I will supply the photo and we will ship it from here.   I only have around 3,000 lbs. left, so I hope there is not much delay in deciding on that issue, but again I am not the one to decide such things, nor do I want to be. :D
Frank Pender

Offline beenthere

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
Someone has found how to get 'over the old bid' on the cant hook. Couple hours left to find out who wants it.  :)
south central Wisconsin
 It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Offline Corley5

• Senior Member x2
  • Wolverine, Michigan
    • Share Post
    • Whittaker Farms
Congrats and thanks to Burlkraft 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • Oh la di oh la da
    • Share Post
    • Behind the  Forestry Forum YouTube channel
Yes sir! Burlcraft is going to have to get another job if he keeps supporting us like he has the last couple auctions! :D  VERY big thankyou to him

AND!

LogRite Tools!

Starting tomorrow, I will be starting an auction foryour normal color logrite 60inch cant hook. This will be normal auction as Kevin is going to have the Forestry Forum support be the Ebay LogRite distributer. I even got me an official distributer logo! ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life.
Ezekiel 22:30

Offline Burlkraft

• Senior Member x2
  • Professional survivor......Still a wooodturner
    • Share Post
Hey Jeff,

I guess I might have to get another job......or maybe just ask myself for a raise :D :D :D :D
I'm not sure I'd get one though.

I love this forum. I have gained so much good information here that what I have spent on the auctions is well worth it. You have a DanG good site here. Thanks so much. Thanks to Kevin at LogRite..I'm sure I'll have to buy another one, cuz I wouldn't want to get the collectors item dirty now would I ??? ???

I've even started work on a piece that maybe you can auction off....we'll see :) :) :)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter