Auction to support our forum! i Gallon of Rust Reaper with pneumatic sprayer!

Started by Jeff, February 03, 2007, 06:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Remember the auction last year? Well were going to do it again. Mike P of Rust Reaper donated the items last year, but this year the items are the ones that tnlogger won in the first auction that he donated back. Aint that sumpthin?  We thought we would wait until all our friends were huddled arounf the fire this winter before we started the auction. Mike has a gallon of the Reaper and a sprayer just waiting for a Forestry Forum member to grab it up.  :)

Here is the address for the new auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270086433945

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Burlkraft

Maybe it's my turn this time...eh Scott.... ???   ???   :D   :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

scsmith42

Aw gee Steve - that was different....  You see, I knew that you really WANTED to spend a lot of money on that ornament - kinda only fitting considering that it was hand made and all.
Why, just think of the bragging rights that you have because it reached the same price per ounce as gold... 

Why it would have been personally embarrasing if you got it for a real steal, and I didn't want you to get embarrassed...

And on top of that, you have a nice asset that you can admire for years.

On the other hand, the Rust Reaper is just going to get used up.  Why a year from now, I won't have any of that rust reaper left - so the asset will dwindle away - unlike your ornament...

Just not the same thing...

How am I doing - any pangs of guilt yet? <grin>

Burlkraft

Yeah Scott....I'm feelin' pretty DanG guilty.... :D :D :D :D

About as guilty as when I polished off that cake yesterday.... :D :D :D

That Rust Reaper is prolly froze by now anyway..... :o :o

Mike_P.

Let me jump in and say that Rust Reaper doesn't freeze :D 

The pneumatic sprayer that is part of this package is the Sure Shot made by Milwaukee Sprayer.  These things are refillable, charged with shop air, and last for years.  It's a great combination with Rust Reaper, because of convenience, allowing you to apply small to large amounts. 

Mike

scsmith42

Hey Mike,

I know what you mean about those sprayers - a friend of mine used to use one in his shop when I was a kid - I thought that it was the coolest thing out there.  I finally got one a couple of years ago - it was made for Police Department use for Tear Gas back in the 60's.  Sure is funny to see people doing a double take when they see it sitting on my shop bench.  I keep purple cleaner in mine for degreasing equipment.

Sure would like to have another one for rust reaper...  but somehow I'm getting the feeling that this is gonna hurt....

Scott

Burlkraft

I don't think it hurt too bad....... ;D ;D ;D

I would also ask fer an 8 X 10 framed copy of that picture of DanG.... :D  :D  :D

Enjoy the Reaper and the sprayer.... ;D ;D