iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 2019

Started by Ron Wenrich, September 25, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Wenrich

Starts tonight.  Set your DVD. ;)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

Saved me some clicks Ron! I just came to the general board to remind ffsfs.  (Forestry forum survivor fans.) :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Thanks for the reminder!

just turned the channel, missed a little but there's still better than 50 minutes left!  popcorn_smiley
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

Challenging Rob to make fire would be like me challenging Larry Bird to a game of horse after he showed me how to shoot the ball.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WV Sawmiller

Missed it last night as our half star hotel in Charlotte NC TV did not work. They did not have another room available with a working TV. Oh well, we've stayed in worse. At least this one had a toilet seat.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

WV Sawmiller

I missed last week but caught tonight. Pretty good blindside of Molly, who seemed pretty likable, at the vote but I'd have voted Noura just because she is a PITA IMHO. Life is hard enough in a stressful situation like that without sharing it with someone you dislike that much. I remember the old saying "Its not the rocks in the road that wear you down - its the grain of and in your shoe." Oh well, may be an interesting run this time.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

I liked it!

It seems "you don't want to become to friendly to quick", especially when you go in, knowing what could happen!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Of course we missed last week's episode, but we certainly will be looking forward to seeing the rest.  I have no idea what is going on, but I enjoy the entertainment.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ed_K

We weren't going to watch this season as when they advertised boston rob coming back. But the way jeff is doing this season it seem's interesting.
Ed K

Magicman

We watched last night.  It was a good episode but Vince blew his chance in the end.  Of course he might have gone next week, but you never know because things can change so quickly.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Going to the Island of the Idols looks like an albatross around your neck. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

I'm jut not as into this one as the last one I guess. I still want Noura off because she generally grates on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard (Does anybody even use a chalkboard any more?) but the rest of her tribe won the immunity without her so she survives another day too. Chelsea getting the boot just shows not a good idea to get to close to anybody else.
Howard Green

Magicman

And with an idol in her pocket.  She outsmarted herself.  :-X

Magicman

Boston Rob was correct; how can you expect to win challenges if you vote off your strong and keep the weak?  

WV Sawmiller

I watched the last half. The vote did not make sense to me.
Howard Green

Chuck White

I agree Lynn!

I believe the strongest member got his torch extinguished!

It'll be hard for the rest of them to get anywhere now!

Ron Wenrich

They keep on looking at the merge, where you want only weak players for competition.  They also look at who to take to the final 3.  The problem is that you have to make it to the merge.  
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Cedarman

I think the well they are drinking from has been contaminated with dumb juice.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Cedarman on October 24, 2019, 07:39:41 AM
I think the well they are drinking from has been contaminated with dumb juice.
It must be. Save you strong to win challenges until the big merge then start to get rid of them.
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I am not concerned about who was on which original tribe so I don't know what the back door strategies are, but I am enjoying.

WDH

That was a very nice play last night.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

I thought Elaine was going even with the block. Going to be a tense camp.

WDH

Lots of wailing and crying it appears.  Those who are supremely confident usually fall the soonest and hardest. 

Raider Bill

3/4 of the bikers I know wear doo rags as a part of their bad ash pirate costume or to keep bald heads from sunburn.
Not sure what that big deal was about.

WV Sawmiller

Bill,

I saw that and thought they went overboard with their "sensitivity training" and their "bonding moment" there. I thought Elaine was leaving too but I guess it all worked out including getting her friend to help cover for her when she found and fumbled with the vote blocker and everybody on the team knew about it before they went to council.
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!