iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

AWMV (Wood-Mizer) new single head resaw.

Started by Bibbyman, September 27, 2009, 09:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kansas

The resaw we have has a board return, which works great for pallet material. The piece of metal that allows the bottom board to go on and moves over the cant to the return belt is easily removable for running long material through.

Bibbyman

Mary and I made a quick trip down and back to the Ozark Farmfest in Springfield, Mo. today.  Acers of farm stuff.  Wood-Mizer and Baker were there side by side in one corner of the large fair grounds.

Mike McNail demonstrating one of there model 18HD mills.  Nice manual log deck. We visited with Mike for a few minutes. 

J.B. of Wood-Mizer demonstrating an LT40HD mill.  They also brought and LT15, a single blade edger and the new HS120.

Here J.B. is pusing some heavy walnut slabs into one end of the HD120 and Mary is pulling out the board and thin slab on the other side.  Pretty slick outfit!

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

ShowMeSawyer

Just got back from the Ozark Farmfest, did a bunch of walking. I took a look at the new HD120 and it is a slick little outfit. I asked about an electric motor option and was told a 10hp single phase motor will be an option.

The Baker Boys had a real nice 18HD with the hyd option on the head, looked real good too.

The HD120 was one of the reasons I attended the Farmfest Show, the other reason was to purchase a log splitter from one of the Forestry Forum sponsers that was setup at the show.....will be getting a Timberwolf TW5 x 36" to play with in a month or so.

My thanks to Wood-Mizer, Baker Products and Timberwolf for being at the Ozark FarmFest Show.

SMS

Thank You Sponsors!