iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Coffee??

Started by Magicman, December 08, 2015, 08:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okrafarmer

Quote from: thecfarm on December 08, 2015, 07:36:40 PM
Black,2-3 in the morning with my eggs and the FF.

:D

Add one more thing to the very short list of documented things that thecfarm is willing to consume!  ;D

I love coffee, but I got spoiled by local coffee shop here in the area. They roast their own and sell wholesale to high ends stores and restaurants. They're way better than *$  [some of you will get that] and hardly more expensive. So they get me hooked on these highly customized special roasts of special beans from Kenya and Ethiopia especially. When it's their stuff, I drink it black and stiff as gumbo and about as hot as it is outside Magicman's house in July, but not much hotter than that. Otherwise I burn my fragile tongue.  :-\

But at work, they have free coffee burned dirt, and that I have to have creamer in to make it taste less miserable. Then I typically have 2-3 of those cups per 8-hour shift.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

SwampDonkey

I don't like scorched coffee, no thanks to reconstituting it. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Kasba

I have been drinking quite a bit at work due to the cruise ship refit I am finishing up on, at home I drink Keurig because if I made a pot I would drink the whole thing.
Timbery M285 25hp, Husqvarna 570 auto tune, Alaskan sawmill, Nova 1624 wood lathe, Dogo Argentino

4x4American

Anythings better than Starbucks, Okrafarmer!
Boy, back in my day..

sandsawmill14

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 14, 2015, 05:46:46 AM
I don't like scorched coffee, no thanks to reconstituting it. ;D

if you just keep adding coffee every day until it wont hold any more does that still count as recontituting ???  :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

SwampDonkey

Depends, my urinary system works fine, so I never have to worry about adding more.  ;D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

1 cup with a splash of half and half in the morning with the Forum.  That is it. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandsawmill14

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 15, 2015, 04:26:59 AM
Depends, my urinary system works fine, so I never have to worry about adding more.  ;D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Raider Bill

Quote from: 4x4American on December 14, 2015, 10:12:12 PM
Anythings better than Starbucks, Okrafarmer!

Starbucks house blend Pikes roast is my favorite!I only have a cup when I'm driving long distance and then I have them put 2 shots of espresso in. Special occasions like when I'm at a airport and they have a Starbucks.
Never tried any of their concoctions
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Kasba on December 14, 2015, 10:06:33 PM
I have been drinking quite a bit at work due to the cruise ship refit I am finishing up on, at home I drink Keurig because if I made a pot I would drink the whole thing.

I hear tell that if you truly want to reap the health benefits of coffee you need to drink at least five cups a day.  ;D
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Bruno of NH

Two 24oz every morning with sugar and fat free 1/2and1/2
. I get up 2 hrs before work drink the coffee then .
In the winter 2 cups when I get home . Use green mountain coffee from VT
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

4x4American

Quote from: Okrafarmer on December 15, 2015, 10:29:30 AM
Quote from: Kasba on December 14, 2015, 10:06:33 PM

I hear tell that if you truly want to reap the health benefits of coffee you need to drink at least five cups a day.  ;D

If I had 5 cups of coffee a day I'd need to install a seat belt on my toilet lol
Boy, back in my day..

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on December 15, 2015, 07:45:29 AM
1 cup with a splash of half and half in the morning with the Forum.  That is it.

.....and then off to work at 8:42:03 am.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

pappy19

2 K-Cups in the morning, usually Starbucks or Costco French Roast, with Coffeemate Vanilla , local honey and a splash of 1/2 & 1/2.

Pap
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Ken

I make a pot early.  Drink a small mug with a bit of sugar and cereal cream before I leave and take a travel mug with me.  Sometimes it gets consumed but mostly not.  The Tim Hortons coffee franchise in Canada is huge but I find the commercial coffees far too strong. 
Lots of toys for working in the bush

sawguy21

AAAH!!! Tim's at 0 dark 30 on a cold morning. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

54Dutchman

A pot in the morning of HarvestMoon (three scoops) before going to work.  HarvestMoon is a low acid dark coffee for those that like the taste of coffee; no dilution of sweetener or liquid. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yukon cornelius

We drink lots of coffee here. All day every day. We have a bunn like in a resteraunt. It makes a pot in a few minutes. I I st found me as bubba keg that holds almost a pot at a time. It keeps me from having to go to the house for refills. I like dark roast black. I may have one small cup with cream and sugar a day.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

SwampDonkey

Yukon, is that red cedar your lick'n?  :D :D

yukon cornelius

Quote from: SwampDonkey on December 24, 2015, 08:13:23 PM
Yukon, is that red cedar your lick'n?  :D :D

Yep. I am a cedar eater ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

SwampDonkey

You wouldn't be the first wood licker on here.  :D :D

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

SwampDonkey

MM, Have you heard from Don lately? I don't know if you fellows were in contact much.

Magicman

No.  The first thing that I noticed was that he had not logged on since March.  I do know that he had some "drama" causing distractions.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

If any of you drop into town around here, give me a heads up you're coming, and I will take you to my favorite coffee shop, where they roast their own and brew it one cup at a time. I love those guys, they're a successful local business I've been a loyal customer and supporter of since their very beginnings. And-- they import, roast, and brew VERY good coffee.

Thank You Sponsors!