iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

PUBLIC APOLOGY...KIRK

Started by Ironwood, October 29, 2005, 07:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

OK, well the first thing about progress is the recognition that you screwed up. I SCREWED UP! Kirk needed a log loader and I thought I was ready to part with mine. Well, as it turned out I jumped the gun on selling mine and had to back out of the sale.(not an easy thing for me personally). KIRK SORRY MAN I SCREWED UP. He was great about it and the good news is now I will beat the bushes to find him something similar. I just wanted to publicly apologize and say how great he was about it.

THE SEARCH IS ON ,,, ANYONE GOT A LOG LOADER??????

REID ::)
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Kirk_Allen

Reid you are too funny! 

I went and picked up some 2x6 tubing that I will make some loader ramps for now. If you find something worthwhile let me know but there is no emergency. 

I knew I should have overnighted the check!  :D

Ironwood

Yeah that would have sealed the deal, no backing out of that one. Reid
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Coon

Reid,  I know how you feel about that.  I had to back out of a firewood sale the other day because my chainsaw didn't wanna run.  The guy had ordered a cord of wood from me and I had yet to cut it when the saw was buggerin around. To cut a long story short He said that it was no problem and he would even come help me cut it at a cut rate. I said that would be fine and when the time finally came a couple of days later when we cut the load and had it loaded up, he tried to pay me.  I wouldn't let him because he did half the work and it was dry spruce tops out of the tops pile that I was trying to clean up anyways.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Bothy_Loon

You are indeed honourable gentlemen. Would not expect anything else with sawdust in the veins.
Bothy

Thank You Sponsors!