iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Philippines

Started by Raider Bill, September 19, 2012, 08:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

I can see Lisa being voted off first thing Sunday, then Skupin and Malcom trying to figure a way to get rid of each other, each one thinking they can beat Denise!

I'd like to see Denise win.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Usually, there is at least one person in the final three that I feel strongly shouldn't win.  That's not going to be the case this time. 

Of the four that remain, it wouldn't upset me if they won.  I do think Malcolm is most deserving, because of the game he played, and the challenges that he has won.  Denise is great, and a heck of a scrapper too. 

I was really proud of them sending the vicious and cruel Abi packing this week.  I guess they just couldn't take anymore!  Can you imagine what life will be like back at the jury house?   :D
Say when

Ron Wenrich

It will be real interesting when Abi gets to ask her question or make her comment as part of the jury. 

From a jury standpoint, the original Tandang has 4 jury members.  Skupin and Lisa are original Tandang.  Kalabaw has 3 member, and Matsing has none.  Denise and Malcolm are Matsing.  Seems like Skupin and Lisa have the edge.  Depends on the next immunity challenge. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cedarman

Usually there is one I absolutely do not want to win and she isn't there now.  I like all 4 for different reasons.
Lisa, Scupin, Malcom and Denise in that order.
Immunity will be huge next time.  Wonder if it will be setup to give an edge to one of them?
If Lisa makes it to the final 3, will someone mention Blair when the jury asks questions?
Scupin's exit dance told it all.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

I would vote for Denise to win, but Malcolm played an amazing game.  However, my prediction is that Skupin will win.  He also played well with a major stigma against him. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

It is a nice change to see 4 "winners" in the end.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

It really is. Its nice to be rooting for people instead of against. If Abi were still in there, we would be saying anybody but Abi, because if you think about it, the way she played the game, kept her in it to almost the end. The only real scoundrel I can think of that actually won the game in the past was Richard in Survivor 1.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

I felt that it was honorable and predictable to the end.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

I was very surprised that Malcolm didn't win immunity even after winning an advantage in the final challenge!  He was going to throw Denise under the bus, so it felt kind of good when that table turned on him. 

Denise was very deserving of winning, and Lisa was very deserving of fan favorite, and I also didn't thank that was predictable at all. 

RC, Jeff and Carter were the only jury members that were respectful of the final three. 

I was even proud of Abi, during the reunion show, when she said, "I watched myself, and I need to grow up."  Amen, sweetheart...you still have a chance to do just that. 
Say when

Raider Bill

As soon as they announced the winner I went to bed. Was exhausted from watching football all day.

Like Penner said Denise played a perfect game.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

JohnM

Quote from: Raider Bill on December 17, 2012, 10:00:42 AM
As soon as they announced the winner I went to bed. Was exhausted from watching football all day.

I 'had' to stay up past the reunion show to see if the Pats could finish that come back.  They didn't but if you can have a 'good' loss that was it.  See ya in the Superbowl! ;)

Took a while to get rolling but it was a very good season, kept us guessing til the end.

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

WDH

It was nice to have a final three who played hard, did not just ride someone's coat-tail, and were not Jerks.  Even though that Malcolm did not win anything, he will probably get some lucrative opportunities for being on the show and being so well liked.

Another Fans vs Favorites  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!