Jeff's and Tammy's Exportation

Started by Tom, June 22, 2006, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

wow

looks like a michigan zoo    8)
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

joelmar10

FAKE....those are birch trees in the background!!!!!
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

joelmar10

Until I see Jeff holding a bottle of Ron Centenario in his hand, lying in a tub of ice, I aint buying any of this.  GO RESCUE TEAM!!!!
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

iain

This thread is getting out off control
NINE pages in six day's  :o

One photo is that all  >:(

This trip must beat just about any politicians junket for information gathering ;) come on big boy :D

That their rescue party needs to up the rescue numbers involved, it seems to be going off half cocked,(more people for a good party) ;)

Anybody thought about an exit strategy for when the tequila run's out,
not to mention the lemon crisis down there? :(

iain

Wildflower

Jeff has some more photo in the gallery.  have to post quickly bad connection.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Patty

Quote from: crtreedude on June 28, 2006, 04:46:47 PM
I hate to tell you all, they don't really drink tequilla down here - and we don't have lemons (but about 3 or more types of limes!).

What they drink is Guaro - which is "Costa Rica's national drink and insecticide."

That will explained what it is like.

Well that explains to me just why we have to bring our own tequila.   ::) 

Ok we have Mule Man's 4 little mules (Becky thinks they are little play things), with Bro Noble tied down into one of the bathtubs so we didn't have to listen to his whining.  smiley_furious3 I left the saddles on the little fellas since they didn't have much of their own padding....unlike Becky who has oooodles of padding. She is like riding a lazy boy she is so broad across the back.

Roxie got a little pink waiting for the sunscreen, but I think she'll be fine. However we are running low on the drinks. We may have to stop at one of the local pubs and pick up some refills. Joan I sure wish you could swing down here to help with Bro Noble, he is a bit negative about this whole rescue thing. No wonder Jeff turned him into a Pumpkin!  Where is that pumkinhead smiley when you need one!  :D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Patty

Oh, and one more thing....why is it that CRFred can be logged in for hours on end, and as soon as Jeff & Tammy get there, no one seems to be able to find a connection......hmmmm...sounds very suspicious to me.

Hang on Jeff and Tammy we are on our way!   smiley_horserider
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sawguy21

Quote from: Patty on June 28, 2006, 06:12:12 PM
Oh, and one more thing....why is it that CRFred can be logged in for hours on end, and as soon as Jeff & Tammy get there, no one seems to be able to find a connection......hmmmm...sounds very suspicious to me.

Hang on Jeff and Tammy we are on our way!   smiley_horserider
accompananied by a rousing rendition of The Muleskinner Blues.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

Furby

I belive that pic is from Tom's back yard.
Nice try!

Quartlow

Patty, you did bring that .50 just in case didn't you. you may see snkes along the way,,,or a silo  :D :D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

Roxie

Hang on Jeff and Tammy!!  We're HERE!!  The connection is very bad, not like the USA at all!  The camera hardly works...but here is YOUR team!  

Now all we need to do is find the Dairy Area and the FBI's rescue is a success!  
Say when

thecfarm

Come on Jeff,bad connection?? right!!! Well I have to go ,I HAVE A BAD CONNECTION TOO.CAN'T STAY ON LONG OR I MIGHT GET CUT OFF.i HOPE YOU ARE HAVI
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Roxie

Quote from: Jeff B on June 28, 2006, 05:21:26 PM
arg cAp Lock!  

This is more serious than even we suspected.  That is the secret code, handed down to forum members that help is immediately needed.    Look closely at Tammy's post and tell me if you have ever known her to use incomplete or hurried sentences.  I think NOT! 
These are imposters logged on as our Jeff & Tammy!! 
My calculations put us in the Dairy Area by midnight....
Jeff if you can read me, open the special GPA Diet Coke Can that we gave you before you left Detroit!  Do it NOW!! 
Say when

Jeff

Engineer

I love all you people, I think you all are great, but I'll be tarred 'n feathered if you think I'll ever post photos from my vacations, WHILE I'M THERE.  Have the courtesy to wait until they're back, and I'm sure y'all will be satisfied.

Goodgawd, let them enjoy their time in CR, call off the mulez 'n tequila (I ain't shippin' MY bottle of Herradura Anejo down there).  I think everybody got too much time on their hands.

;) smiley_goofy_face smiley_sweat_drop smiley_sweat_drop

Furby

Now Engineer,
The deal was they were to post pics as the trip unfolded........... EVEN THEY SAID SO before they left.

Frankly, I'm less interested in J&T's trip now then I am in the rescue mission! ;D

Roxie

They keep showing their hand.  Everyone knows that Jeff knows that GPS stands for Global Postioning Satellite.  These are imposters I say!!   :o
Say when

Engineer

Short story to relate:  my parents, brother and his ex-fiance went to Hawaii in April.  Brother has a laptop and a brand new Fuji high-end digital camera with him.  They spent ten days taking literally hundreds of photos and uploading them onto the computer.  Last day there, he goes into a convenience store (locking the rental car), comes back out, the car is busted open and his laptop, camera and all his luggage is gone, stolen. 

So he comes back all bummed out because he didn't have pictures to show everybody.   So keep close watch on the camera and backup everything frequently.   He shoulda burned a disk and mailed it home.  I say, pictures are good to remind YOU of where you've been, but they don't do much for me unless I was there too.

One good thing about the trip - he lost the fiance shortly after they got back.   Lucky guy, in my opinion.   :D

Wildflower

Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Bro. Noble

Is that Bruce in that picture dirnking the aquadiente:  Ola Bruce,  How's the weather down there in Florida?  8) 8)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Kevin

I heard they were having Jeff over for dinner.

;D

asy

It's obvious to me that they're in a bathtub full of ice, and they're only being allowed to type with one hand. That's why he can't turn the caps lock off...  bath_smiley

It's a sad and sorry state of affairs. 

Don't fret about the tequila, Rox, while we drive, we can pick some agave leaves and make up a home brew, I know where we can find some ice to cool the copper tubing down...  smiley_beertoast smiley_alcoholic_01

I'm really suspicious about the one and only photo of Jeff that keeps showing up, post after post. Do you see the feint glow around his person? It's an obvous cut and paste. And the one of Bossette is distant and fuzzy, an obvious forgery, could be ANYONE there. The one of the Boss with the Fig Leaf, well, PHOTOSHOP I say! Whoever saw a leaf THAT big!!!  It was originally a photo of him pointing to something, but it's been ADULTERATED!

Roxie, it's a good thing that you're keeping a 'Mission Diary' for us, just in case too much fuel is imbibed and we lose someone, I see I get to monitor the Grader. Thanks :D I wonder if Marcel would let me drive it for real, or only on the back of the trucky.  move_it
I'm real pleased we're picking DanG up on the way, and the 4 extra mules will come in handy.

The stories aren't checking out. Yesterday Fred said they're going in search of Peacock Bass today, but then Harold posts that they're at his house. Does he have PEacock Bass at home, or are we being duped.

STEP UP THE FBI MISSION!!![/color]

I wonder if the GPA Coke Can is still around, or if it was found while their luggage was obviously being searched while it was 'mysteriously lost' by the undoubtedly corrupt luggage people...

Joan, there's PLENTY of time for you to join us, we can get Murf to hang a left on his way here, do you have somewhere he can pull up? He has Tundra Tyres on. There's a spare mule. Bring yer ChainSaw in case we have to break the Boss out of somewhere...

By the way, How come Mule-Man's sent his mules, but not himself?

Also, we need a band
. smiley_trap_drummer There's some talk of Puhskolly coming to help out horn_smiley, but I heard tell that UncleBuck plays a Geetar smiley_guitarist, and there are others here who play instruments  . I sing, I'll be happy to regale you all with songs of joy. Well, more Jazz etc. But I CAN sing "Girl from Ipanema" in Spanish, AND i have a Spanish Dancer outfit (packed in my saddle bag, cushioning the spare vodka) so, if'n the authorities get suspicious we can break out in spanish song and convince them we're a travelling band. UB, we'll get you a Sombrero as we go through Mehico.  fred_head

Scott, your excuse wasn't a bad one. I'm sure, if your wife met Rox and I, she'd like us. (or we'd corrupt her, one way or the other). Bring her with you, we may need a medico to do some kidney replacement surgery.    splitwood_smiley

(No-one read this except member of the 'inner FBI circle', please: Guys, here's someone who can help us on our Kidney Harvesting sub-theme, help me convince her she has to come along, but SHHHH in case anyone else cottons on.)

Iain, we have an exit strategy, but we won't need it. Once we complete our rescue mission there'll be enuf of us there to TAKE OVER COSTA RICA ENTIRELY. But SHHH. That's the ulterior motive of the FBI Rescue mission. Don't anyone tell the authorities!

asy. (pronounced with sultry overtones). smiley_gorgeous
  smiley_horserider  (the official smiley of the FBI)

PS: I am glad that there's talk of good beef and a warm campfire to greet us when we get there.  digin1
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Thank You Sponsors!