iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another GREAT Log Rite Tool!

Started by Kirk_Allen, October 09, 2005, 08:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

Jeff, I already have a mill pond.  What I wanted to do us put it in the yard for a fish pond and waterfall.   You can bet that flew like pigs at a roast. 8)

Frank Pender

Jeff

Well, dont put a pool in, cause then forestry forum members just see it as a place to have log rolling competitions.  :-\  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Now wait a minute Jeff, as far as I know, no one did any log rolling in your pool at the piggy roast.
I tried REAL hard to talk Kirk into it though. ;D :D

Frank_Pender

Furby, I have as two acre foot pond that is 9' deep.  Anyone that wants,can come around and roll logs in the pond. 8)
Frank Pender

Furby

I'd like to give it a try sometime!

Jeff

Quote from: Frank_Pender on October 11, 2005, 10:06:16 PM
Furby, I have as two acre foot pond that is 9' deep.  Anyone that wants,can come around and roll logs in the pond. 8)

I would, but I'm scared of coming in contact with a body.  :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Quote from: Furby on October 11, 2005, 09:34:06 PM
Now wait a minute Jeff, as far as I know, no one did any log rolling in your pool at the piggy roast.
I tried REAL hard to talk Kirk into it though. ;D :D

A log rollin' ape, now dat would have been cool!  8)  8)

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Furby

I tried Chet, I REALLY did, but the ape was really a chicken! :o ::)

beenthere

And that ape what was a chicken couldn't keep 'is 'floating' life jackets on, either.  ;D 8)

The tape wouldn't hold 'em in place after jumping off the roof and and doing the 'firemans' roll.  ;D ;D :D :D

Good thing he stayed outa da pool, dar (as Chet would say).  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Frank_Pender

Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

I guess Columbus day set you back a day on shipping.  Sure hope your axe is as nice as mine ;D

Frank_Pender

I hope it is as well.   If there are many defects, you will have to send me yours and I will send you mine.   That kind of offer sounds like our friend in Vermont, does it not? :D :D :D :D :D
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

There werent any defects in the one we sent ;D  I think your just making that up to avoid paying for what was delivered. If you dont pay I am going to sick my attorney's on you and you need to know that they are prepaid and frothing at the the mouth to come after people like you  ;D :D :D :D :D :D

Cant wait for you to FINALLY get your axe.  Sure was neet to have another first though ;D  You may not recall but the A.S.S. that Arky was supposed to get came to me FIRST!  I think I might just be in favor with them folks ;D :D

Frank_Pender

Thsat is just because you live closer than me. ;D
Frank Pender

Kirk_Allen

Well Frank I guess being SMART enough to live closer counts for something.  Do you suppose you will get your Axe today or did my bartering cause another weekend without your new toy. ;D

Frank_Pender

Most likely another weekend without a new toy.   How do I bill you, Kirk, for the loss of equipment use.   I would suppose you could calculate that based on a piece of fire app a rat us not being able to be put to use. ;)
Frank Pender

Bro. Noble

Frank,

I hate to be so picky,  but your spelling is getting sloppy again.   If I'm not mistaken :-\------I believe it's upparatass  :o :D ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Kirk_Allen

If you cant make up for the downtime without the axe after a week of having it let me know.  This axe is so good I can get double the performance of a conventional axe.  That being the case I would suspect that by next week you whould be all cought up!  

Frank_Pender

Just stay away from the Cherry  Tree. George. ;D
Frank Pender

Tom

Frank_Pender

This is for anyone that has seen the head of the axe.  What would you estimate the width and thickness of the non sharp side of the axe to be?
Frank Pender

DanG

This is just a rough guestimate, but I'd say somewhere between a half inch and six inches.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

beenthere

DanG it Frank, I was going to 'axe' that question, and you beat me to it.  ;)  (and so did Tom!)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Frank_Pender

Well, I have been trying to determine the answer by using Kirk's head, but ZI just can't calculate with that as a comparison. :'(

It is well past my bedtime.  I will dream of new tools and their arrival tomorrow.   Does UPS deliver on Saturday?   ??? We will have to see what the morrow brings. ::)
Frank Pender

Tom

I didn't think it was anywhere as big as Kirk's head.  :-\ :P :D

Thank You Sponsors!