iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

wood pellet bags

Started by drlewis, February 20, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drlewis

we are going to make pellets from the sawdust waste.looking for info on getting bags or has anyone have input.thanks

sealark37

Look for a paper converter firm to put you in the right direction for paper bags.  A local box producer may help out.  Regards, Clark

paul case

Uline.com
If you get on their mailing list they will send you 13 catalogs a year. They supply bags and such. Maybe you can figure out how to make bags out of their catalogs, in which case you can have mine. They dont burn well.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Bruno of NH

Pellets come in plastic bags :)
I burn 2 to 3 ton a year
Buy a good bag i don't  like cheap bags.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Jim_Rogers

Pellets need to be in a moisture proof bag, that's why they use plastic. Paper bags will get wet and let moisture in and pellets will fall apart.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Bert

QuoteUline.com
If you get on their mailing list they will send you 13 catalogs a year. They supply bags and such. Maybe you can figure out how to make bags out of their catalogs, in which case you can have mine. They dont burn well.

:D I ordered some banding seals from them a few years ago and still get 50lbs of catalogs a year.... Good for the paper industry I suppose. Maybe they could get their prices down if they scaled that back a tad.
Saw you tomorrow!

paul case

The sad thing is I cant find a catalog when I want to order something I look it up on line or call them with the order and buy the same as I have before.

PC
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
pc

Peter Drouin

Quote from: paul case on February 20, 2017, 04:58:45 PM
The sad thing is I cant find a catalog when I want to order something.

PC

Look in the wood stove. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

paul case

pc

Thank You Sponsors!