iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just...

Started by HiTech, October 26, 2013, 02:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

finishing up a section. Have maybe 35 - 40 trees left to get. What terrain!! What isn't rock ledges is mud holes with no bottom. Never seen anything like it. We were pulling from one section to the main skid trail and weren't sinking more the a foot, it seemed fairly hard. Well today the bottom fell out of it. lol Going right along and all 4 tires would stop touching firm ground. Thankfully we have two skidders. It makes getting out a whole lot easier. Hunting season this weekend so we left the skidders back away from the road. Don't need someone sighting their deer rifle in on them. All the new Posted signs different clubs have put up will be full of bullet holes come Monday morning.

thecfarm

My land has too many rocks. The rocks will hold you up.
I posted my land because of turkey hunters. Had one shot at a turkey right below the house. Well he was shooting towards the house.  ::)   This year at least one stood about 20 feet from a posted sign and shot one. This was across the road this time. I was in the woods and the wife said they left in a hurry,same as last time. She did not think to take pictures.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!