iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well how many of you just won the UK National Lottery ?

Started by SwampDonkey, July 10, 2005, 10:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D :D :D

QuoteThe National Lottery
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel +447040112683,
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
                                          AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
We happily announce to you the draw (#991) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on Wednesday 22st June,2005 .Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number:56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 01-04-07-44-47-48(bonus no 14), which subsequently won you the lottery in  the 2nd category i.e match 5plusbonus.You have
therefore been approved  to claim a total sum of #40,909  (Forty Thousand,Nine Hundred And Nine Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.This is from a total cash prize of  #1,063,634   (One Million, Sixty Three thousand,Six Hndred And thirty Four Pounds sterling) shared amongst the (26) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5plus bonus.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000,000 e-mail from Australia, New Zealand,Middle East, America, Europe, North/South America,African and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted  weekly.

CONGRATULATIONS!
  Your fund is now deposited with a Courier company in UK insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.  To begin your claim, please contact our International claim(fiduciary) agent;

Mr. John Mark
Email: johnmark@winning.com  or ukjohn20005@yahoo.com  or  ukmark20005@yahoo.com 

So, set me up a joint account so I can withdrawl the money :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WH_Conley

Got a phone call one timeWon a new pickup truck, only problem company screwed up, truck was mine but I wasn't a customer, had to buy some ink pens. Yold the guy to put the pens on the back I'd pay him on delivery.

Guess it's gonna be a classic when he gets here with it. :D
Bill

sprucebunny

I won that a couple weeks ago.
And a bunch of other weird stuff.
If I'm rolling in that lottery money , how come the "Refinance now " spammers won't quit ?
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

SwampDonkey

sprucebunney,

I don't dare put my personal email on my website because my Yahoo account gets all kinds of finance notices, software EOM notices, and 800 K email attachments in the bulk folder that don't take up my dedicated email storage space. I just go in every other day and click delete all trash. :D This one somehow got through on my personal account and I'm suspecting some of these third party visa transaction sites sell your info to these idiots. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pigman

About a year ago I was notified that I had won $200,000.  in the European lottery. ::) They wanted me to send $5,000. to them to pay the taxes before I could get the money. :o I was reel lucky, because that very same day I was contacted to help a Nigerian banker  get his millions into the US. He just wanted my banking information so he could wire the money to my account. I was tempted to put the two in contact with each other, but I just deleted the e mails and lost all that free money. :(
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

iain

EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:EL3/9318/04
BATCH:8/163/EL.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 30/12/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number :EL-23133 with serial number: EL-123542,batch number: EL-35,lottery ref number: EL-9318 and drew lucky numbers 7-1-8-36-4-22 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by group of successful electronic dealers.we hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our paying officer:

Contact Person:Mr frank Andries(Lottery Director)
Tel+ 31-613-697-118
Fax+31-847-516-025
Email:franandriesinquiries@web-mail.com.ar

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 25th Of june2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Queensley Rhoda,
For Management

GET IN LINE FOR ALL THE MONEY

IAIN

Furby

My Grandma got an email kinda like that one a week and a half ago.
No mention of anything beind needed, except to contact the "fiduciary agent".
It was for $1,000,000 US, and had a phone # and email to contact through.
She couldn't see anything wrong with it so she printed it out to show me.
I told her it was bad!
Also said I'd try and check it out for her.
Well the phone # was a fake, no real # number any place in the world would be laid out like that based on what I could dig up on the net. The ONLY way to respond to the letter would have been through the listed email addy. ::)
I wanted to take a look and see where the addy link went to, but she dumped the email before I could.
Offered to set her up a bogus account and respond, just to jerk them around, but she said if she wasn't getting any $$$, what would be the point. ::) ::)
To cost them some maybe!!!

Iain,
Your letter is REAL close to the one she got, but still different.

iain

Return-Path: <anonymous@glob2.com>
Received: from aamta07-winn.ispmail.ntl.com ([81.103.221.35])
          by mta05-winn.ispmail.ntl.com with ESMTP
          id <20050618095805.QVTZ12493.mta05-winn.ispmail.ntl.com@aamta07-winn.ispmail.ntl.com>
          for <i.swanson@ntlworld.com>; Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:58:05 +0100
Received: from glob2.com ([67.18.255.194]) by aamta07-winn.ispmail.ntl.com
          with ESMTP
          id <20050618095804.XFWT13140.aamta07-winn.ispmail.ntl.com@glob2.com>
          for <i.swanson@ntlworld.com>; Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:58:04 +0100
Received: (qmail 30153 invoked by uid 48); 18 Jun 2005 09:58:01 -0000
Date: 18 Jun 2005 09:58:01 -0000
Message-ID: <20050618095801.30152.qmail@glob2.com>
To:
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS,YOU HAVE WON!!!!!!!!
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
CC:
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer

iain

Thank You Sponsors!