iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

SAWLEX Posts and WEBCAM

Started by Jeff, May 18, 2007, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey Folks! Here we are! Our internet connection is a slow crawl but we will do the best we can.  To start here is the webcam photo set up on the giant redwood table. It is supposed to change every minute. (You will have to refresh the page)  or go to the bottom address and you can pick from the archive photos. Please excuse the test photos!

https://forestryforum.com/sawlex/

I'll try to get some photos that I take.  Videos will have to wait. S--L--O--W

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Burlkraft

Hey..Are them donuts..... ??? ??? ???

Or was they bear bait..... :D :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

No drawing yet! Kerris is a bit occupied yet. :)  The shootout was awesome once again.

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

isawlogs

Nice tent , ya should think up a way of having a Hamack in dere .... I know I would use it if dere was one ,  if I was able to make it  :-\   
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Fla._Deadheader

I've got the PERFECT thing for Hammock hangin. Tryin to find a way to market them, before someone steals my idea.  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

Still awaiting da lull to draw. Were goona try to trak em down to gitterdone. :)

DanG

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pasbuild

HEY how come wildflower is left ta guard da table, whats up with dat???????????????????
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

WDH

Looks like perfect weather 8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

pasbuild

Anybody see Toms mill there?

Jeff

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

Dey do dat good of a job on her   eh eh

As good as what we was talking 'bout . ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

Pics? ???  Don't y'all know we're sufferin' here? :'(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

My camera battery died today. I have it recharging. Once I get enough juice in it, I'll be posting some photos. We had such a great day today visiting with Forum friends and walking the show. :)

isawlogs

Dang

They aint ....  :-\

Marcel

WDH

It would be nice to know what Forum members showed up..........We is jealous as well as curious.  I did my duty by attending a family members high school graduation, and I am sorry to be missing the action ::).

Corley5

We had a super time today also  8) 8) 8)  Perfect weather  :) :) 8) 8)  I did however leave my camera in the motel room today.  I'll have it tomorrow.  After the show on our way to the Toys R Us in Columbia we came across a very nice little antique tractor show 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Talk about icing on the cake  ;D  They even had an LT40 with a Cat to demonstrate. 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Wildflower

Posted by: pasbuild
QuoteHEY how come wildflower is left ta guard da table, whats up with dat?
Hey Bob,
I was manning the booth so Jeff could get pictures for ya all.  I have a very nice day and got to visit with a lot of nice people. ;D :) :) :)
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

pasbuild

Glad ta hear ya didn't get the short end a da stick

DanG

Hey Corley5!  What ya goin' ta Toy R Us for?  Zach seemed pretty happy with that pine cone he picked up outta my yard. 8) :D

Corley5

He picked up a pointed oak stake at the show that he was and is pretty happy with.  Of course there was the rock and fan incident in the registration tent  ::) ;)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Raider Bill

Quote from: DanG on May 18, 2007, 09:30:41 PM
Pics? ???  Don't y'all know we're sufferin' here? :'(
Don't forget to get your Ice Cream pix!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Thank You Sponsors!