iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm a Grandpa . . . . . .

Started by TexasTimbers, September 23, 2008, 11:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasTimbers

Yep some folks don't know that is our litter slogan and get a little offended by it. But it's just our way of asking trashers not to trash.

I don't think $1000 is enough.

The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

DanG

So, did Abby have to pay the $1000 for having a litter? ???
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

TexasTimbers

:D :D :D

That was trashy comment. :D

StorminN

Congrats, TT... sending you & yours good thoughts from up this way...

-Norm.
Happiness... is a sharp saw.

Warbird

Radar67

Y'all are in a "mess" now. Congrats TT.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

TexasTimbers

Handy Andy

Hope you have as much fun with your grandboys as I'm haviing with my grandgirls.  They just left a little while ago, had to come see Pawpa. I already said a prayer for them. 
My name's Jim, I like wood.

TexasTimbers

Warbird

Aww.  Looks like they are going to be a couple of forestry guys, for sure.  And it was Caden that bit the doc, right?  Keep that one away from the chainsaw.  ;)

ADAMINMO

Them 2 look like they are finer than frogs hair!!!  They got a bunch of hair also. My new baby , Caison, had alot of hair also. You will have your work cut out for ya when they get walkin age. They look good and healthy to me and I have faith that all will turn out well for them as well as the rest of the family. Congrats again!!!!!

sgtmaconga

Measure twice cut once

Mooseherder

Cool!
Congratulations on the fine Lookin' boys!
Hope momma is doing good also.

Ron Scott

~Ron

TexasTimbers

I reckon on a day when we are giving thanks, I'll show a couple of the many reasons I am truly thankful . . . . .

I'm worried they are going to dry up and blow away.  :o :D

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: TexasTimbers on November 27, 2008, 04:15:26 PM
I'm worried they are going to dry up and blow away.  :o :D

TT,

If I remember right, they do tend to leak quite a bit at that age... :o

Congratulations to your family for this blessed event. Our prayers are with you all, especially the young boys.

Herb

Meadows Miller

TT

They are looking smart in those suits  ;D Dont worry mate there not going to dry up n blownaway  ;) :D Just wait till there both pulling at your troser legs and sayin POP we wanna do this or giving you 20 questions about anything and everything  mate ;) :D :D ;D

Reguards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

semologger

Looking great grampa. Ive heard that the one thing about having grankids is that you can send them home and get a good nights rest.

bull

keep'em growin, before you know it they be workin ya real hard....

Don K

Keep shooting the juice to em and they'll grow like weeds. I have a niece and nephew that were both preemies with complications. My niece could wear her Daddie's wedding band like a bracelet. couldn't tell it now.

Welcome to the Grandpa faternity, it is great.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

TexasTimbers

Pappy and Mammy (that's us) are keeping the boys tonight again so I thought I would snap a picture. I won't be wearing y'all out on showing them off, but since they were so preemie and are now so healthy, I figured I would give one update here. They are over 10 pounds now.  8)

Look at the pictures in the beginning and try and guess who is who.  ;D

Paul_H

I'm glad to see they're healthy and I predict you'll have a handfull within 2 years ;D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Ron Scott

~Ron

Norm

As a proud Grandpa I'll never say that you've shown too many pictures of those cute little guys. :)

thecfarm

What a difference.I'll start the guessing,even though I will probably be wrong.  :(  Conner is on the left and that would leave Caden on the right. Have fun with them.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!