iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just might put a lump in your throat.

Started by Kevin_H., January 21, 2005, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_H.

One of our local radio stations out of st. louis has an adopt a soldier program, basicly you pick a soldier that has been deployed and send things that they may need.

The following link is to the web page for the morning show. it should open to the thank you letters from the soldiers, the very first story is simply amazing.

http://www.cornbreadshow.com/Soldier/soldierthanks.htm
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Norm

Thanks Kevin, you're right it put a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. What a great country with folks like this. :)

SwampDonkey

It's great that those folks over there and other parts of the globe are well thought of and not forgotten. I think it's a great gesture and it's surely appreciated as one can see from reading the soldiers' replies. I hope that things get ironed out in those parts of the world so these folks can return home to their families soon.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!