iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yuumm Yum

Started by Haytrader, November 24, 2004, 04:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haytrader

Man, do I love the holidays.
My wife, TJ, lets me do the meals and she does the baking.

From left to right:
Fudge
Hello Dollies
Pumkin cranberry bread
Carrot bread
Poppy seed bread
Haytrader

Patty

Looks really yummy, haytrader.. Do you think when she is done there, she could come up here?1  :D

I am baking an apple pie  tonite. So far we are taking apple pie, banana cake, and deviled eggs up for the Thanksgiving feast at our son's house. Also table and chairs, since I refuse to sit on the floor for Thanksgiving Dinner.  :D

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving Holiday.  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Haytrader

Patty,

She had a pumpkin pie made also but wouldn't let my take a pic since she waits to put the whipped cream on just before serving.
I will be making my deviled eggs this afternoon. We have a lady here that makes jalapeno mustard and sells it. It makes the best deviled eggs. Never any left.
Haytrader

Norm

Boy that looks good TJ, so what'ch ya making for the main meal Haytrader?

Our youngest son bought his first house so Patty and I are driving up tomorrow to have Thanksgiving at his place. He was asking me what to make and I told him a 30 pound turkey should be the right size. ;D

Patty

Our son  said he is making the pumpkin pie and turkey. We are taking up fresh potatoes from the garden for mashed potatoes....ummmmm, makes my mouth water just to think about it!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Haytrader

Norm,

Just a 30 # er?
What will your son and Patty eat?
 ;D  ;D

I actually get tomorrow off, as far as doing much cooking. I just have to drive three hours to bum off the MIL.
Of course the deserts and the deviled eggs go with us.
 ;)
Haytrader

Thank You Sponsors!