Sponsors:

Another Forestry Forum auction

Started by pasbuild, January 18, 2009, 09:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

Thee Bob
You are very generous.  8) 8)

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Warbird

DanG.  Not sure I can compete with you guys.  We'll see what the Mrs has to say.  I've almost sold her on the idea of what a good cause this is and how good that platter would look as a centerpiece on the new counter top on the breakfast bar.  ;)  Sure hope this goes to a forum member.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

O***e  is beating 2***c for the Platters. :D

2***c has some time left though.  :D

Way to go guys! 8) 8)

beenthere

There has been some recent action.

Anyone see the gold inlay?   

Thanks Thee Bob

Shipping to Ak ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Warbird

You mean that isn't platinum inlay?  Awww man!  How do you cancel a bid?  ;) 

pasbuild

If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

Hey! That was something else eh?  A big thanks to the Forum member that the bowls are going to be shipped to. I'm not one to spill the beans if they don't want em spilled, so they gotta step up if you want to know who won the auction.  And anudder big tanks to dat yooper Bob eh?  Whata fella dat one is eh? :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

It was 2***c.  :D

Great Job guys! ;D

Warbird

It's a real pleasure to be able to say that I won this auction.  It will be a serious honor to hold such a beautiful piece of Forestry Forum history.  :)  We'll take some pictures of them on the new counter top with the hickory cabinets in the background, once they arrive.

beenthere

Congrats to Warbird, and special thanks to Thee Bob and Reddog...such a good find on the Huron trail.

Looks like Warbird fought a good battle der.  8) 8) 8) smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_sweat_drop
south central Wisconsin

Warbird

So who was I bidding against?  If you don't want to say, I understand.  Whomever it was, good job and thanks for being so willing to support this place, too.

Thank You Sponsors!