iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Has my member ID been activated.

Started by warren46, August 22, 2013, 09:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warren46

I did not receive an email to activate my account  I can login, read posts, post topics and exchange personal messages.  However, I cannot view other members profiles.  Am I doing something incorrectly?

Warren
Warren E. Johnson
Timber Harvester 36HTE25, John Deere 300b backhoe/loader.

Jeff

New members are not allowed to get into other members profiles until they get to a certain level of participation. This is to keep people from joining and simply using the forum to look at other member profiles. Privacy here is a priority. You started a topic, and made a post, so your membership is certainly in gear. ;)

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I think Jeff has that set to so many posts. It's just to keep the people who want to use the FF for thier own gain. If I'm wrong someone will set me straight. Welcome to the forum.
Jeff is right on the ball I see. I'll post it anyways.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

nk14zp

Belsaw 36/18 duplex mill.
Belsaw 802 edger.
http://belsawsawmills.freeforums.org/

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, warren46.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman