iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congratulations to customsawyer

Started by dewwood, April 04, 2007, 01:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewwood

Just received my Wood-Mizer Way and there were nice articles on two of our forum members.  Customsawyer was the Second Place Winner in the Business Best award.  Congratulations to Jake on the honor! 8) 8) 8)

Cedarman was a Grand Prize winner also as is mentioned in another thread.  I don't know if the other winners are members of the forum or not but congratulations to them as well.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don K

Just got my Woodmizer Way. ;D  Guess what Stew?  :o  We are some more Famouser now.  8) 8) :D   We done made the cover of the magazine. Upper left hand corner. We is on da website and da mag.  The contracts oughta start rollin in now!!   :D :D :D :D

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Radar67

:D :D :D I'll have to check that out.  ;)

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Furby

Well I think it's DanG cool that both Jake and Cedarman have been honored this way! 8) 8) 8)
Congrats to both of you!
As far as Don and Stew, well........... I tip my hat to you fellows as well. ;D

WDH

Way to go Jake 8).  I hope to come see you next week.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

Thanks to all but I don't get much of the credit. My wife entered me in the contest, I have great hired help and alot of support equipment to make it all work, put it all together and it makes it look like I know what I'm doing when most of the time I don't . :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

TexasTimbers

Good on ya Jake. Have been reading some of your past posts starting with #1. Real cold outside so I have to do something constructive and they say emulating someone successful is the way to success. You and Cedarman are good role models for us amateurs to look up to. 8)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

customsawyer

Kevjav you are going to have to be careful using the excuse that it is cold out side and you reside in texas there might be someone up north might take offence. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DoubleD

8) 8) 8) Congratulations  8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

WDH

Jake,

Don't work DanG too hard tomorrow ;D.  He is tired after being at the Master's Tournament all week.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!