iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arctic Son

Started by Woodhauler, June 11, 2013, 10:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Just got done watching it on pbs, Nice show! A lot like alone in the wilderness.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

JohnM

Shoot, I kind of meant to watch that.  I've seen some/most of it but I'd like to watch it with my boys.  Maybe come up with some things they'd like to try.  Alone in the Wilderness is a personal favorite of mine, Dick Proenneke was pretty amazing.  If not a bit of a recluse. ;) :D  Read the book if you haven't already.
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Magicman

I try to watch everything that comes on about the Arctic and wilderness living.  Some of it may be staged, but it still beats the options.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I've been watching "North America" It's a 7 part series and very well done.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Chuck White

I like the new show that started, "Life Below Zero".

New one is to show this Sunday, I think at 9:00PM.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!