iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jonsered 2171 Control handle

Started by zigzag03, December 16, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zigzag03

Searching the forums I see plenty of folks with experience with these machines, and I'm wondering if someone can advise me, here in the forum or more directly, on how to put the trigger release and spring into one of these units. This one belongs to one of the local fire departments, and came in with the only a small piece of the plastic release still in place and the spring hanging out. I'm pretty sure I know where one end of the spring goes, but the other is a mystery, and it all has to slide in together and go where it's supposed to, because the handle doesn't split. It's held in by a roll pin the pushes in from either side. So I was hoping one of you folks had been this route before and could offer some advice. Thanks!

Sorry not sure how exactly to use the Gallery/Album deal to post a pic to this post, but I have put a pic of the parts in question in my Gallery - zigzag03/mark

thecfarm

zigzag03,welcome to the forum.
Can't help you the the handle,but the picture I can help.

And this is how to do it.
I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture or posting a comment. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

zigzag03

Thank you sir, I'll give that a try next time, and thank you for getting the pic into the post! Now I need my Jonsered guru to bail me out! Thanks all, and a happy holiday to all.

Thank You Sponsors!