iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CEDERMAN DONE WHAT

Started by Polly, March 23, 2007, 11:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polly

8) 8) 8) WHY ARE WE CONG. HIM DID HE HAVE TWINS WIN THE LOTTERY WIN A NEW SAW WIFE RUN OFF WITH MAIL MAN  RETIRE NOM FOR GOV OF KY HAVE UNCLE SAM FORGIVE TAXES HE MIGHT OWE  I KNOW HE IS A FINE SOUTHERN GENTELMAN AND THOUGH HIGHLY OF BY NEIGHBORS AND RELATIVES AND A LEADER IN HIS LOCAL CHURCH AND PRES. CLINTON JUST VISITED KY  AND PROBLY STOPPED AT HIS HOUSE JUST WHAT DID HE DO     I AM ONLY KIDDING CEDERMAN HAVE A GOOD DAY  8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D

Polly

8) 8) 8)   OOPS I GOOFED I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT AWARD SORRY CEDERMAN I AM GLADE YOU WONE IT  8) 8) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Cedarman

Thanks Polly for keeping things in perspective. :D :D  And you got me thinking,  President Clinton makes me think of the White House, which makes me think of their closets, which makes me wonder if they are lined with cedar yet.  Hmmmm
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Mooseherder

Me thinks the Clintons gotta alot in them closets, but it ain't cedar. :D

Jeff

I just want to keep this thread linked to the actual thread for the sake of posteriors posterity. ;) :D

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=24752.0
The Congratulations Cedarman Link. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Polly

8) 8)   sorry about getting off topic i know cederman is a fellow kentucikan i was just trying to torment him a little bit sometimes i get my mouth working faster then the brain i am supposrd to have eyeryone wnows those people in western ky are smarter then us east ky hillbellies of course us east ky people have one leg shorter then the other so we can walk on hillsidesi dont know about rest of state everyone have a great day and happy sawing iwill shut my mouth at least to apryl the first   :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!