iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HBD Furby

Started by DanG, October 09, 2004, 10:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Happy 99th birthday to Furby. Man, ya don't look a day over 98! :D :D :D  Next year, Willard Scott will put ya on a Smuckers jar. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

etat

Dang Furby, you're OLD!!  :)

I got me a LONG whiles to go afore I get to 99! 8) 8) 8)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

redpowerd

another birthday? :D
you better be real fat on cake, real fat.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Fla._Deadheader

Now, that gives a whole new meaning to the term "Old Fart". :D :D :D  Happy B'day, Furby
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

bighoss550

them shocks from em spark plug wires on the backhoe of urs could put ya right under at that age:D haha

thats old!! ya 75 years on me!!! :)

hawby

Happy B Day Furby!!!!!  8)-
-
So.... did your hair stand on end when you grabbed those sparkplug wires????  :o

That would be a sight to see.... I'm kinda invisioning "Buckwheat" from SNL. :o ;D

Hey, I am still planning on making it up there sometime.....

Oh yes...95 day til retirement!!! 8) 8) 8)

hawby
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

Paul_H

Happy Birthday oldtimer 8)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Paschale

Happy Birthday, ya old fart!   8)  How's that dust Kollector working for ya?
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

SwampDonkey

Hmmm, something is amiss.  ;D Happy birthday, even though I'm a day late. I suppose it matters when your 99. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks everyone!  ;)
Nope didn't start working on the dust collector yet. Need to disassemble it before it rains.

Going to get a hold of ya soon Hawby, just got 3 more loads today. The good suff for a change.  ::)One maple is around 22' and 18"+ on the small end. Got my eye on a "few" more loads so I'll talk to ya when I get done.  ;) Also found another clear cut a couple miles away, going to see what's being trashed. ;) ;)

Frank_Pender

Sorry of not catching the B day, Furby.  Oh well, a dollar short a day or two late, at 99 we do not much notice. 8) 8) ;D
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!