iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Echo CS 361P

Started by Rhodemont, January 03, 2020, 11:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhodemont

Last year I was looking for a saw for limbing and light work on felled trees.  For some reason went for a CS 2511T which is very handy and I use. But the 2511 is too small for what I had intended so went shopping again this year.  Looked at the Echo 400 but at 10+ lbs just did not seem to be light enough to fill my need.  Went with a 361P.  At 8 lbs with a 14 inch bar I can really move it around without getting too tired after using the big stihl felling and bucking saw.  Was a little disappointed first time out but realized I was pushing it beyond my intend use cutting 6 to 10 inch.   Used it again on a couple oaks I dropped up to 6 inch limbs and it fit the bill well.  Would like a bit more power but hey I traded that for weight.
Woodmizer LT35HD    JD4720 with Norse350 winch
Stihl 362, 039, Echo CS-2511T,  CS-361P and now a CSA 300 C-O

lxskllr

Echo makes a great saw at a good price. My cs400 and 2511t are my two favorite saws; mostly due to more extensive use than my Stihls. I feel like I got what I paid for with Stihl, but echo feels like they gave me more for my money.

neckar

I agree, I love my cs620.  Lots of power, good on gas.

RaulP

I have echo 362 wes which is basically the same saw. The only thing I do not like about it is that the vibration level is quite a bit stronger compared to my other saws. 

Thank You Sponsors!