iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I could use a little encouragement

Started by Howdy, August 23, 2014, 04:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SawyerBrown

Quote from: Howdy on August 28, 2014, 06:37:20 PM
This forum is filled with good people.
Kim, you ARE one of the good people.  Anyone who is willing to share the fruits of his labor and talent with others demonstrates the nature of his heart.  You obviously have a very, very big heart. 

Hoping and praying you're able to deal with this difficult patch of road.

Pete
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Howdy

Well the last few days have been a great here in the Wonderful State of Oregon.

First thing Saturday morning my most forgiving Wife and I went out on a rescue mission to the Oregon Coast about 65 miles away to retrieve the youngest grandson from the family campout. He was ready to come home after the first afternoon and we got the call "Are you doing anything Saturday?" So a fast trip over and we found them picking huckleberries in the rain. Spirits were high but he was ready to leave. On the way home we stopped at the beef jerky factory and blew the entire summer's budget on the best eats around.

Then after Saturday's family lunch get together I took a great nap awaking just in time for my buddy arriving to "take me out to the ballgame" where we attended a minor league baseball game. The field was in great shape, seats were good along the first base line, the sun was at our back, and the beer and hotdogs were only $6.00. Weather was great with the temp at 72* and a blue sky above. Our team won after a lively game and we had a great time.

Now soon I was sitting in the quite listening to crickets chirp and wondering where my wife was. Life is good! This was a great release of tension after with my brother's ex-wife's demands. All in all - I am doing good with "a little help from my friends".

Today I met with my Pastor and enjoyed a delightful chat.  Afterward I treated myself to lunch at my favorite restaurant and to top it off---THE GRANDKIDS STARTED BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!

WmFritz

$ 6.00 beers? That's all?
I'm moving to Oregon.  ;D

Our local farm team missed the playoffs. Glad you enjoyed a game.  ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

SwampDonkey

Kim, your pottery mug has been my hot chocolate mug of late. Cheers to you and your family in Oregon. Your gift is a reminder of the many generous folks on the forum.  The hot chocolate isn't bad either with 'mellows and cream. 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!