iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where do you wear your chaps to?

Started by webgal, May 05, 2014, 10:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvmexfood

Just saying it would be nice to be able to go to a store and buy something that actually fit. What is in stock at a local saw shop will be a more normal size and can't blame them. Try to purchase a pair of jeans in 34w and 28i somewhere. Good luck finding them. But they will probably have some biboverals 50w and 30i.

Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

jargo432

Where do you wear your chaps to? 

Here in Texas they have "Cowboy Churches" all over the place.  I have no idea the difference in a Cowboy Church and any other Church, but I'm betting you could wear your chaps there.   :D
Jack of all trades.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mac102004

Quote from: luvmexfood on May 13, 2014, 09:06:49 PM
Just saying it would be nice to be able to go to a store and buy something that actually fit. What is in stock at a local saw shop will be a more normal size and can't blame them. Try to purchase a pair of jeans in 34w and 28i somewhere. Good luck finding them. But they will probably have some biboverals 50w and 30i.

I see 34x28 jeans everywhere up here.  Try finding 38x36 lol

My chaps are at about the top of my boot. I wish they were longer but I don't have short legs...
562XPG 24" B/C
357XP 18" B/C

DeerMeadowFarm

Quote from: Mac102004 on May 24, 2014, 10:59:43 AM
My chaps are at about the top of my boot. I wish they were longer but I don't have short legs...

I have long legs as well. My first set of chaps were Husqvarna ones and they came to the top of my boots. When I replaced them I went with Labonville full wraps and they come all the way down to the top of my foot. Much better!

Thank You Sponsors!