iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I saw sumpthin. And it was HUGE!

Started by Jeff, July 19, 2003, 05:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shopteacher

Who wants to saw big asses anyway?  I thought this forum was about sawing wood. :D
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

ohsoloco

Having someone walk on your back helps sometimes as well, sorta like a primitive chiropractor.  I used to let my last girlfriend walk all over me  ::) :D

Now where's that big 'ol headsaw at?

Den Socling

Jeff,

When I hurt my back, I end up making it worse by trying to hold it motionless while I go on with life. Then, a lot more hurts from holding muscles tense. A friend told me to try Midol. My wife got a Midol equal (to save money) and it didn't work. She got tired of seeing me hobbling about and bought Midol. Three hours later, I was cured. Warning: if taken with beer, plan on sleeping.

Den

PS What do you mean "portable"?

Jeff

Here is a teaser for now, I spent 3 hours with the folks that put this mill together. They are Missouri folk!  I'll post more later with video and pics and a story about my new friends, Father and Son, Les and Dale McKenney.

Pictured is Dale and I

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

smwwoody

Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Den Socling

I thought I made this earlier. must have been lost in traffic.

Take Midol for a sore back. When mine is sore, I hold it rigid and don't leave it flex. This makes it worse. Midol stops the cramps in the muscles. It works wonders in a couple hours.

dail_h

Yep,that is a big a33 saw sho nuff.womder how long it would take to file that dude by hand? can't hardly wait to see the engine to run it.That'ud probly make even a 671 suffer huh
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Fla._Deadheader

HOOOWEEEEE. I couldn't afford a change of bits  :D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

I may try the midol honey. :D

Actually I will try it at this point, the muscles is whats causeing all the problems. contracting and spasing and pulling me every which way. I went and tried to lay down and really am knotted up now. Everybody is gone but when they get back I am sending them on a midol run and they better go right away or they are going to get the silent treatment. humph.  ;D

See justthe thought of taking it is effecting me. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

BW_Williams

Jeff, for your back, go spilt a cord of wood, I'm serious, if'n you need some blocks, I got 'em.  Use a 6# maul and keep your backswing and follow thru staight.  At least it works for me!
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Sawyerfortyish

Well Jeff I was going to ask you how much wild turkey you had before you seen this saw  :obut with that picture I guess maybe there is somthing to it. ;)
 Back pain is a killer you can't sit up can't sit down. been there I feel for anyone with back pains.

Thank You Sponsors!