iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Storms Headed East

Started by Autocar, November 14, 2011, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

We got hammered off and on all day and tonight around five it went into over drive tornado warnings and heavy rain. So ya better tie the hatches down tonight  ;)
Bill

clww

We've had a breeze all day, here. 77 degrees today and forecast is even warmer tomorrow. Rain starts late Tuesday night.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Ours will get here Tuesday night.  I will be applying ammonia nitrate tomorrow before the rain.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Shotgun

Autocar,

How about putting your general location in your profile so that we know about where you are?  Many folks here probably know where you are located, but many (including me) don't know where you are and thus your weather report and warning doesn't help us much.  But thanks for the warning.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

bugdust

Here in WV, we could see 2", now that might not sound like a lot of rain but water runs down these mountains and valleys much faster than across flatter terrain.

Weatherman just said south WV and southwestern VA might get the blunt of the storm.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Thank You Sponsors!