iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

See you on the other side

Started by Buck, April 05, 2011, 07:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

Folks, gonna be a really hard day. My oldest friend died Friday when he was thrown from the dozer he was operating while plowing on a wildfire. He leaves a wife and two sons. Wear your seatbelts guys!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Autocar

Thats to bad , my condolences to you and his family
Bill

Norm

Sorry to hear of this Buck. Running heavy equipment is tough and dangerous work.

Chuck White

Sorry to hear of your bad news Buck!

My condolences.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

My heart goes out to  you, and your friends family.  This year is shaping up to be a tough one for fire fighters.  Texas is dry, dry, dry.  Green up came and went and the fires still going on.

You guys on the line, be careful out there.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Warbird

So sorry to hear this, Buck.  We'll be praying for his family & friends.

paul case

condolonces thoughts and prayers for you and your friends family from here too.

pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

SwampDonkey

That's too bad man, sad to hear/read.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ernie

Rotten luck, condolences to you and his family.  I think I'll put a seatbelt on the tractor, I've almost come off too many times.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

WDH

Buck,

Sorry to hear of your loss. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandhills

Very sorry to hear of this, thoughts and prayers to you all.

Magicman

That is so sad.  My condolences to you and to his family.  There is no way to be too safe when operating equipment.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customdave

My heart goes out to his wife & kids, & to you as well Buck, this is sad news...

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Thank You Sponsors!