iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Echo 7310

Started by Hossco, October 15, 2020, 08:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Remove the muffler and take the spark arrester off cut it open then drill a 9/16 in the baffle in the muffler.
Put the screen and spark arrester back on.
Then re - tune
It will run much better
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

OldTimbercutter

I might try that . Thanks .  Did you remove the limiter caps when you retuned yours?
I have heard they are aggravating to get off.
deere 440b
clark f66
loyal dog
stihls 440,460, 066
pretty wife who likes to cook
prentice loaders
A few huskys and a dolmar
Life is good

Tacotodd

Easy to do on Echo. A wood screw or something else like it. Screw it in just enough to bite, and pull. Pops right out. Don't lose it if you EVER might need to take it back in for any warranty work.
Trying harder everyday.

Bruno of NH

Yes I removed the limiter caps
Take a sheetrock screw 
File the point down a bit.
Screw it in and the whole assembly pops out.
My dealer won't care that they aren't in.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

ladylake

I grind the tabs off the limiter caps and reinstall them, it's easier to use the screwdriver for tuning with them on.  If worries about the warranty you can buy new one for under a $.  Steve 
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

curved-wood

Quote from: OldTimbercutter on December 28, 2021, 09:28:07 AM

I'm surprised at the vibration it has.
I have a Echo 501-p and I felt the same about vibration. A lot more than my Husquavarnas. Difficult to sleep because of pain in the wrist. So I put a thin layer of foam tapes with electric tape on the handle. I did improve  a lot

Thank You Sponsors!