iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

casting

Started by iain, June 03, 2004, 12:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain

etat

Shucks, I thought this was gonna be about fishing!!! :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

MrMoo

naw its about gittin a part in a movie!

Larry

Cool link iain. 8) 8)  I think Kathy may need a new MW for the kitchen so I can take the old one to the shop for a little sperminting. ;D ;D
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

Tom

I figgered it was about worms.   Bronze castings?   Must be some tough worms. :P :D

SwampDonkey

:D ;D

Or they're real constipated ones, shootin bullets.  ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

RavioliKid

Gee, I thought it was about sculpture!

;)
RavioliKid

iain

some of you people are wired up wrong ;)
and im thinking its been that way from birth :)

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D :D

That's tell'n them. Some of us are just wired. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Mark M

I once had a boss who said he could replace me with a toggle switch wired in the off position. :D

raycon

A fella up the road from me became a millionare casting worms in his garage. Made a mold,made rubber worms nows he's retired and gone fishing.
Everyone fishes....got a cast to fish.
Lot of stuff..

Thank You Sponsors!