iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CTL advice

Started by craigc, January 13, 2013, 04:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

A stick boom is useful.
Only time people didn't use it was when they used the head solely for processing at the road side. Any model number on the machines?

CTL logger

Quote from: snowstorm on January 17, 2013, 08:03:14 AM
keto has a dangle head with a disc saw. quadco equipment .com. they have a few vids of the keto heads. take a look at the 150 tell me what you think of it. the 1000 is impressive. i know nobody likes axe men but ryguard runs a keto head
[/quote/]

The guy I used to work for had a keto head it was a pile of junk they let their processor sit and cut by hand said it cost less and they got more done. It did come out of Canada probably was worn out when he got it and I wouldn't say he was the most mechanically inclined guy either.

snowstorm

Quote from: CTL logger on January 17, 2013, 09:43:07 AM
Quote from: snowstorm on January 17, 2013, 08:03:14 AM
keto has a dangle head with a disc saw. quadco equipment .com. they have a few vids of the keto heads. take a look at the 150 tell me what you think of it. the 1000 is impressive. i know nobody likes axe men but ryguard runs a keto head
[/quote/]

The guy I used to work for had a keto head it was a pile of junk they let their processor sit and cut by hand said it cost less and they got more done. It did come out of Canada probably was worn out when he got it and I wouldn't say he was the most mechanically inclined guy either.
have a 150keto and its a far cry from a pile of junk. it works real well . in 3 yrs i have put 2 encoders and a few hoses. no cracks nothing

1270d

There are (were) a few 150's around here.  They work well from what I have heard.  The 500's are more common in my area andd also have a good reputation.  Very accurate length measuriing system

CTL logger

I'm not saying anything bad about Keto only what I saw with the one we had but like I said it came from some iron pimp from Canada probably had three times the hours the machine said I know a guy that has a 425d with a log max it's a 13 year old machine with 10k hrs he unhooks the hour meter so it seems it has low hours. I am going to check out the keto with a disc. Thanks

Thank You Sponsors!