iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum Support

Started by farmerdoug, March 25, 2008, 11:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmerdoug

The Forestry Forum Support Group would like to invite the Forum members to take part in a Semi-annual operational fund raising drive.  We will keep it open for two weeks.

The Forestry Forum has grown tremendously, significantly increasing the time and effort to operate the Forum.  The money raised will help keep the Forum running, for our enjoyment.

If you enjoy the Forestry Forum and would like to express your support, please make a contribution to keep the Forum the best place in the world to discuss Forestry and Sawmilling.

This is a member-generated initiative.   All donations via check or the new PayPal link will be anonymous. Neither the Administrators, Moderators, Jeff, or the Support Group will know who donated, how much they donated, or even if they donated. We respectfully request that you make NO mention on the forum of whether you donated or not.

You can donate by sending a check to:

The Forestry Forum Fund
P.O. Box 5173
Bloomington, IN 47407-5173

Or, you can support the Forum by making a PayPal contribution by clicking on the new PayPal link on the left side of the Home Page.

If you have any questions concerning the support requests, please contact one of the following individuals via  Personal Message.

Beenthere
WDH
Farmerdoug
Dave Shepard
Radar67

Do not contact Jeff, the admins, or the moderators as they are not involved in this.

Other methods of supporting the forum are by becoming a Sponsor or adding a link to the Shameless Commerce Link on the main page.

Please help support the Forestry Forum.
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

There is 11 more days for the Forum Support Drive.  :)

If you would like to donate an item for auction to support the Forestry Forum contact Jeff.  He will work out the details with you.

Thank you for supporting the the Forestry Forum. :)
Doug
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

We are down to the last week of the drive.  You can donate by Paypal on the left or mail to the address above. 

I would like to thank those who have donated so far.  :) And I would like to thank everyone here for being a member. 8)

Farmerdoug

Did you know that the forestryforum has published three pages of videos on youtube?
Doug
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

We are down to the last two days of the Forestry Forum Support Drive.  I hope we have not been too annoying to the members. :)

If you have not donated and are planning to,  remember to do it in the next two days.

Have you ever figured out how much the posts on getting logs is worth to you?  If you have learned any ideas from this board on procuring urban, I salute you. smiley_clapping

Thanks for being a member on the Greatest Forestry Forum on the net. 8)
Doug
Fargo, MI

farmerdoug

As they say, the first drive is history.

I would like to thank everyone for their support of the Forestry Forum.  I am proud of all of the members here and I am glad to call everyone here friends.  I would also like to take the time to thank the other members of the Advisory board for their time and effort in this project.  If anyone has an suggestion for how to do it next time IM one of the advisory group. 

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Thank You Sponsors!