iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congratulations Jeff and Tammy!

Started by Bibbyman, August 01, 2003, 06:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LAZERDAN

A parting picture would be nice, that was a pretty new truck.  I have a 90,91,92,93,94 and a 94  i can't let go, they all run good. wife is ashamed to ride with me.  Oh well 

maple flats

That reminds me of a time we helped out the son of one of my wife's cousins. We bought a house for them and fixed it up to the tune of about $25,000. The cousin's son moved in with his son, girl friend who had 3 of her own. We had put in a wood stove to heat the home.  I then showed him which trees behind the house he could cut for firewood and marked 5 medium large cherry trees that he was not allowed to cut. He paid the rent for a few months but the rents kept sliding further past the due date. Then one time I went to get the rent (an hour drive from our house), he did not have the rent and when I looked out back, he had cut all 5 restricted cherries, cherries, with about 4 still laying on the ground. He was evicted and I recovered what I could from the cherries. We lost big time on that, but in the end we did slighter better than break even, when we sold it, we made about $4000 after all. But that did not factor in our labor which was almost 400 hrs, so we got paid $10/hr on that.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!